Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

well ugly is ugly. It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I get upset when people try to pretend as though there are no such thing as ugly people.

Note that I'm not saying in any way that unpassable = ugl,y but at the same time you have to understand that when a girl looks like a guy with a dress, some people are just not going to find that physically attractive. That said, I've seen plenty of tgirls that physically and sexually blow MANY gg's out of the water (in terms of beauty and sexiness)

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

Hiya everyone.

being an admirer (for want of better term) i dont really know how the girls feel about the passability issue. but i can say although i am kinda in closet where partents and family are concerned, there have been many i time i have been out in public, both to T*venues and everyday places like restaurants, bars etc with a T* girlfriends... and not really given it a second thought... I guess what i am trying to say is if both parties are comfortable with the way they are and who they are with then that should be enough...

I take my hat off to all the T*girls on here and around the world who follow their dreams and wish the the very best for their future

Once you've had a Shemale.. You'll never want a Female
    http://profiles.birchplace.com/Dave77

Professional Poster

HI, YASMIN!!!!

I saw you on Tyra one night. While Claudia won, I really thought you would have won. You were so gorgious on it and you should have won it. Now on the whole passability thing, I never bring it up as an issue.

Hot's hot, nuff said, I think.

I think it's cool I actually got to say hi to you, Yasmin.

Can I have an autograph?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Yasmin,
    I agree that many Ts's go through a lot. Also, I agree that the hormones are a bitch. I dated a ts, and I really loved her, and tried to get her to stop the hormones, because I saw what it was doing to her health, and mind, but I lost that battle, and we broke up.
    You and I both know that if you find somebody that truely loves you, then they would NEVER compare you to a gg. I do think that being passible helps to meet more people.
    Maybe I am wierd, but to me looks are important.....but what is inside is what keeps me around.

Just a thought!

Junior Poster

Default Re: PASSABLE GIRLS!! IS IT FAIR?

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee

For guys that are looking for that 100%..is it because they want it all?
    passable chicks with dicks on their side so he wouldnt suffer the wrath of being with us?
    .Should the man we love stand by our side and help fight the war against discrimination...
    I'd say it's just in a man's nature to want more. The old cliche about us being dogs is true of us all to a greater or lesser degree. Even the best of us are prone to lapses of judgement where we oggle other women than our own. I'd lump wanting your girl to "improve" her looks, be she a ts or a gg, in that grey area between bad taste and being an outright dick.
    Second, I do believe your man should be willing to stand by your side and fight for you if he loves you. I consider that the ultimate litmus test, and failing it should be all the reason you need to boot his sorry ass on down the road.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Finding a guy who is secure enough in himself
    to introduce you to his friends (and family) is
    very hard. But unless a guy is prepared to do
    that, you can have a pretty good idea that you
    are a closet fling. That he won't be prepared
    to really stand with you in the long term.

:end of transmission:

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

edit

Professional Poster

I think dude said it best:

Looks are important, but its whats on the inside that keeps me around.

I cant help but think that ANYONE wouldnt not want there girl to be passable.

Professional Poster

I can understand that, and must admit that I've argued with a few gurls and took it to the lowest common denominator and commented on how manly she was. Looking back that's wrong IMHO (like arguing with Limbaugh and using nothing but fat lines), and try now to keep arguements on the level. T's go through a lot, it's obvious however that a closeted guy would seek a gurl that is passable, that's how it is. If I found myself in love and I mean LOVE then it honestly wouldn't matter, but that's just me. As far as what the "war on discrimination" entales, I don't know. Is it being discriminated against to be clocked, and ridiculed? No, it may be insensative. If a man loves you he should stick with you through thick and thin though, as I feel that to be the definition of love. Isn't insulting a GG for being manly or unattractive the same thing? Oh and yes guys are such evil fucks when held in comparison to innocent angelic woman, I've seen women (GGs and TGs) just as rude and isensative.

Hey Juliana! Great to see you posting here! Welcome, welcome!