Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: passable?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor57
    A few sexy gals, but not necessarily passable......
    none of these would be attractive/girly enough to get me interessted

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Well, it is a matter of degree, and of how sensitive one's radar is. But the most beautiful Tgirls I've been with for all their beauty I think are still clearly T to anyone who's been on the scene awhile, whereas there was one girl who was so completely passable that I was a tad afraid to reach between her legs thinking that, for some strange reason, she might have been a gg running a scam (she wasn't--and she was quite beautiful, too, but not in the first rank).
    not all girls im attracted to are absolutely stunning either but the point is for me to be attracted she need to have something from the first moment i look at her and that first and foremost includes looking feminine
    that of course goes for ggs too if they look masculine they just arent interesting
    so it doesnt matter who would be able to spot that shes a ts or not what matters is does she attract me as a girl and that obviously precludes ts that dont look like girls

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: passable?

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor57
    A few sexy gals, but not necessarily passable......
    ...so it doesnt matter who would be able to spot that shes a ts or not what matters is does she attract me as a girl ...
    sounds good/ fair

A lot of times THESE SAID FEATURED AREN'T POINTED OUT UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACT THAT THE GIRL IS A TRANSEXUAL. WHEN IT'S POINTED OUT IT'S EASY TO POINT OUT THE FLAWS.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

I think that men can stand by a girl that is not 100% passable if they are in love with that woman. What happens is a guy can date a girl that falls in that category and in the process of falling in love with they develop bad habits of keeping her away from family and friends. That can become way too comfortable.

The love thing plays a part because when a male dates a TS and it comes out, people never forget that and forever see him as odd, crazy, a freak, etc. That can be a heavy price to pay for just dating someone, especially if the relationship doesn’t last.

One ex that I have holds onto the fact that she never meet my mother. Now I knew that my mother would not have given her a chance just because of her being a TS (and almost as strong minded as my mother). I felt like I was would be sending her to slaughter. It was also compounded by the fact that due to my ex’s up and down moods, we would be on again off again as a couple. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in the fact that she was going to be around down the road.

The second serious relationship with a TS that I had was the one where I told my mother about the girl (this time the girl didn’t want to meet my mother). I just knew I was in love, I was happy, and in a stable enough relationship that I felt like it was us against the world. I was fully ready to share with her in whatever bullshit that we got from family, friends, whoever. When you are casually dating someone sometimes the judgement that people place on you is too much.

After that girl is done with you and fuckin with some other guy, a lot of people will still be shunning you on some level. When you have also moved on and seeing that GG, the knowledge of the time you dated the TS can be a death blow to all of those GG relationships. That is a heavy price to pay for a fling.

Over the years I have learned to take it all very slow.

Junior Poster

After seeing the reaction to trannies who weren't passable at all, but had big dicks(which seemed to make her passable in the eyes of the cockbandits) I don't think it matters to some as long as she's hung.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    After seeing the reaction to trannies who weren't passable at all, but had big dicks(which seemed to make her passable in the eyes of the cockbandits) I don't think it matters to some as long as she's hung.
    WTF are you talking about?

Professional Poster

personally no T-girl is %100 passable IMO...close but not perfect And you know what...i like it that way so i really dont give a shit if others nitpick. I like T-girls and GG girls and each for different reasons. I dont expect a GG girl to have a cock and i dont expect a T-girl to have perfect GG attributes. As long as inside they feel like a woman and treat me how a man should be treated, while exuding a womans sexuality with all the passion i desire.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    personally no T-girl is %100 passable IMO...close but not perfect And you know what...i like it that way so i really dont give a shit if others nitpick. I like T-girls and GG girls and each for different reasons. I dont expect a GG girl to have a cock and i dont expect a T-girl to have perfect GG attributes. As long as inside they feel like a woman and treat me how a man should be treated, while exuding a womans sexuality with all the passion i desire.
    cosign

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    cosign
    went over my head..watch say??lol must be the Chardonay

aww..thats a very poignant.