Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

Natalie Mars and Korra Del Rio are doing a show.

https://chaturbate.com/natalielovescum/

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Two very hot Ladies.

Junior Poster

She is nice, online now https://nl.chaturbate.com/aikomasa/

Veteran Poster

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Chaturbate makes me feel guilty....I joined about 3 days ago,but all my money is tied up in my Florida vacation next month...I'm looking forward to tipping quite a few girls. Being a Gray SUCKS...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Abartig View Post
    I found this thread Googling to see if this girl has modelled anywhere else.

No boobs, but for me she is perfect, absolutely stunning in every way. I can lust after her for hours on CB!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Chaturbate makes me feel guilty....I joined about 3 days ago,but all my money is tied up in my Florida vacation next month...I'm looking forward to tipping quite a few girls. Being a Gray SUCKS...
    Well no longer a gray....Took a bit of extra cash I had and got that ball rolling...lol. Also mod for a few more girls,and generally enjoy the time I spend there....Though I do get looked at funny for not jerking off (being a mod kinda prevents it...so damn busy),and the ignorant and stupid keep me entertained,as does talking to the girls I work for. I even get people that dare me to silence them that's always a good time. I've had a few death threats too...I must be doing something right....lol.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Well no longer a gray....Took a bit of extra cash I had and got that ball rolling...lol. Also mod for a few more girls,and generally enjoy the time I spend there....Though I do get looked at funny for not jerking off (being a mod kinda prevents it...so damn busy),and the ignorant and stupid keep me entertained,as does talking to the girls I work for. I even get people that dare me to silence them that's always a good time. I've had a few death threats too...I must be doing something right....lol.
    Nice, welcome to the world of color! I agree, one girl used to get mad at me for not jerking off when I first started to mod for her. But she understands now, there are some wackos out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkid69 View Post
    Nice, welcome to the world of color! I agree, one girl used to get mad at me for not jerking off when I first started to mod for her. But she understands now, there are some wackos out there.
    Yeah It would be impossible in some of the rooms I mod in....over 2k viewers (at times),most are posting crap the girls don't want to hear EVER...or posting shit just to distract them from their show...I've had nights with certain girls where I've silenced 150 people in under 15 minutes...just to start..The girls never look at me funny for not jerking off...they already know I'm either there to mod or hang out and talk....or both. They have asked why I don't,but they haven't judged me for it...to my face anyways. There are a small few I am friends with outside of CB too..another reason I don't get judged too harshly (except by chatters)

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Anyone wanting to see a little Colombian cutie with a large cock; Click on.....

https://chaturbate.com/lady_cutexx/

PS; She doesn't even need make-up anymore!