Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    It's the same with the trans girls. The long standing sexy girls, Laura Saenz a good example, can sit their all night just smiling and talking to guys and tips rain down on her! We know Laura can perform and often does, her satisfaction rating shows that. Other, poor girls, new to CB will strip off, masturbate & even cum for free and get nothing? They sit there for hours, tippers(blue/purple names) visit the room and tip nothing for watching a good show. It is a little "odd" but we are talking about the sex trade where things are not always "black & white".
    It takes time for models to catch on. With so much competition not everyone gets noticed right away. Which is good, because once they get noticed you can expect them to start asking for larger and larger tips. Then again, sometimes models will come to chaturbate and quickly leave (ex. long mint) because they didn't get automatically noticed. Once people see what a model can offer they tend to do well.

I noticed those who follow the old stripper ideology, that will make you think you have a chance with them do extremely well.

What drew me to chaturbate it doesn't happen much anymore where those exhibitionist that would just love the attention for attentions sake. I do miss that about it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trapt53 View Post
    https://chaturbate.com/spicyseducer/

Looks like the type of girl you'd marry. I think she's one of the prettiest girls on the site. Needs more traffic.
    Very nice face.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    It takes time for models to catch on. With so much competition not everyone gets noticed right away. Which is good, because once they get noticed you can expect them to start asking for larger and larger tips. Then again, sometimes models will come to chaturbate and quickly leave (ex. long mint) because they didn't get automatically noticed. Once people see what a model can offer they tend to do well.

I noticed those who follow the old stripper ideology, that will make you think you have a chance with them do extremely well.

What drew me to chaturbate it doesn't happen much anymore where those exhibitionist that would just love the attention for attentions sake. I do miss that about it.
    Wait. Did you say that Mint was a CB performer? Do you happen to remember under what name?

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Yes, everyone thought it was a recording. Especially since she is now in Australia. She was really pissed by the comments and the lack of attention. So she went to streamate. She used a similar name Jasmints or something like that if I recall. Doesn't matter now.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Yeah that is correct, Mint now lives in Sydney - Australia and works on Streamate under the name of jasmint9, she should come back to chaturbate, iam sure that she would make a lot better than before.

Senior Member Junior Poster

https://chaturbate.com/newivy/

She's a little different. Nice body. Don't expect the usual jack and nut show. I haven't seen her do that. She mostly plays music, while dancing in various states of undress.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena_Addams View Post
    when people post chaturbate content here that's not their own content do they not realize most girls do have a disclaimer about stolen content?
    No disclaimer is required under DMCA... although it helps to enforce the law.

Senior Member Junior Poster TheBlueEyedKid's Avatar

Thought I'd share a photo of the aforementioned Riri:

https://chaturbate.com/ririhotsexdoll/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5451.jpg 
Views:	1076 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	924491

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum - "Only The Best Is Good Enough"

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar