Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

Not sure if this has been posted already and I'm not in the mood to scan through 20 odd pages of thread. But in case it hasn't, this is for sure two very sexy girls with big cocks worth checking out... Not sure if its more than just mutual blowjobs, but it isn't a "ticket show" so for free you wont find a complaint from me!

Reehab18 : https://chaturbate.com/reehab18/

Stumbled across these two lovely Colombian girls the other night. Both seem super nice and one (Violeta) was happy to interact with me via PM after a pretty small tip! The highlight is that while they can usually be found stroking one another throughout their "show" and at the end of the night they usually finish each other off with blowjobs in turn with fantastic facials in "free" chat! While I could be mistaken, I believe the darker haired of the two is Angie and her red haired friend is Violeta. From talking with Violeta the other evening I learned that while they are not a "couple" they do enjoy working together. Thought I would share this gem with the happy users of HA! If anyone here ever comes across me on CB feel free to shoot me a PM if you're in the mood to strike up a chat while you're enjoying the lovely girls that the site has to offer! Or don't if you're not fond of one-handed typing...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by FunwithmyCanon; 04-01-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    But I seriously hate how the site works. There's one of the more popular ladies on here lately (won't mention her by name) who wanted 25,000 tokens to get the level where you could even look at her from behind then pillow she was hiding under, then 50,000 to touch herself.
    Name names, ya fukker!
    I've got to see the arse that's worth that much!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    maybe she was banned

cassiebrooks was banned, I saw her last show online LIVE , OMG pure entertainment
    That was one of the craziest things ever, she is over at C4 now and for a while even had request up for someone to send her a recording of the last show on Cbate so she could see it.

http://www.cam4.com/cassiebrookz

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Cassie is so HOT!

Senior Member Junior Poster

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Trapt53; 04-02-2016 at 06:59 AM.

Veteran Poster

Thanks Trapt, I have to leave the house but will get show up on my phone for sure, too hot to miss.

Last edited by Abartig; 04-02-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FunwithmyCanon View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted already and I'm not in the mood to scan through 20 odd pages of thread. But in case it hasn't, this is for sure two very sexy girls with big cocks worth checking out... Not sure if its more than just mutual blowjobs, but it isn't a "ticket show" so for free you wont find a complaint from me!

Reehab18 : https://chaturbate.com/reehab18/

Stumbled across these two lovely Colombian girls the other night. Both seem super nice and one (Violeta) was happy to interact with me via PM after a pretty small tip! The highlight is that while they can usually be found stroking one another throughout their "show" and at the end of the night they usually finish each other off with blowjobs in turn with fantastic facials in "free" chat! While I could be mistaken, I believe the darker haired of the two is Angie and her red haired friend is Violeta. From talking with Violeta the other evening I learned that while they are not a "couple" they do enjoy working together. Thought I would share this gem with the happy users of HA! If anyone here ever comes across me on CB feel free to shoot me a PM if you're in the mood to strike up a chat while you're enjoying the lovely girls that the site has to offer! Or don't if you're not fond of one-handed typing...
    Yea i gotta cosign with canon, these girls are beautiful, and cut out all the bullshit. Its usually one set goal they always honor, and you get a great load from both of them. Its quite a show, all in public. The only complaint i'd have is they dont fuck at all, which i think if they mixed that in every now and then, they'd really possibly put up some caroline type numbers.

Veteran Poster

Morgan & Domino the other night and now Foxxy . . . nice week on Cbate

https://chaturbate.com/foxxy702/

Sanguinary Templar Junior Poster Ambiguous shyster's Avatar

I have a Morgan Bailey full video on chaturbate smoking chatting and than topping a guy real good... Hot stuff

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambiguous shyster View Post
    I have a Morgan Bailey full video on chaturbate smoking chatting and than topping a guy real good... Hot stuff
    Did you pay for that by any chance?