Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1169
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Wow, I've never seen her on before: https://chaturbate.com/natassiadreamsxxx/

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    I think she will always be a legend and probably the biggest trans star to ever hit that website for years to come... In her prime she was just amazing and I have always been curious what happened to her but I am sure the fame and money got to her which is why she pulled back to hard
    In her prime? Pulled back? What are you talking about? She looks better than ever and her cumshots are still incredible. Even better than before.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    In her prime? Pulled back? What are you talking about? She looks better than ever and her cumshots are still incredible. Even better than before.
    she did disappear for a bit and had her implants out didn't she? I know she's back now. but to me she was at her best a few years back. She still is awesome tho. that wasn't a knock on her current self. I just preferred her back then a hair better when she was new to me

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Antiquarians's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    I think she will always be a legend and probably the biggest trans star to ever hit that website for years to come... In her prime she was just amazing and I have always been curious what happened to her but I am sure the fame and money got to her which is why she pulled back to hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    she did disappear for a bit and had her implants out didn't she? I know she's back now. but to me she was at her best a few years back. She still is awesome tho. that wasn't a knock on her current self. I just preferred her back then a hair better when she was new to me
    I agree... to some extent.

I don't know if she was the biggest trans star, certainly she wasn't the best to me - I used to find Laura Saenz' shows more entertaining. Frankly, attending her shows only to see her cum after 1 or 2h wasn't worth it, not mentioning that she sometimes went to private or even ended the show in private.

Her shots were massive, no question about it, and she was very pretty... before disappearing. I wonder why she removed her implants, maybe she was thinking about turning back to male? IDK. I don't like her very much now, her new tits are worse than the old ones (not that she was Peta Jensen, but still...) and she looked bored in the recent shows I saw.

Still a good sperm shooter, but that's all to me. I'm fine with the highlights TBH.

Senior Member Rookie Poster

x_Mariana_s and Micheldoll were camming together. They got a cum topic completed where Mariana was supposed to cum on Michels face. But Mariana wrote that she will cum on Michels face in a private or on tits on public. wtf?
    Then after a long time of Mariana lazily stroking her cock without even getting hard, they decided to do the cumshot in a crazyticket show. Jesus christ these 2 are such fucking scammers.

Member Rookie Poster

Freshxdollts for sure is not ugly but she is not who she used to be either... You can't even compare Laura Saenz because if it weren't for Freshxdollts aka Carolina, Laura and many others may not be who they are today coming into the business. Laura Saenz is the biggest trans model on chaturbate right now, she is on point from her cam shows to social media platforms which Freshxdollts lacked and is starting to turn it into an empire. The money Laura is bringing in and the way she is handling it is amazing and she is not losing touch with reality like Fresh did with no financial guidance and it became overwhelming for her and the lifestyle most trans live off camera which is the real reason Fresh fell apart and you see her living a more mundane normal low key lifestyle... I have seen this business first hand and have had the chance to fly to Colombia and meet some of these beautiful souls.. I know a lot of models that work in a studio in Cali named " Workingonline " and some do not even go online if they see Laura on and will wait because she can suck that much money from members which is power. Laura is trying to get more mainstream and is using her fans to build her social media platforms to gain more followers to then start advertising to get paid by instagram posts which she will be one of the first to do this successfully.

Now, in regards to Mariana and Michell, for some of you that do not know they are roommates and have a condo they share together along with one other model in Cali which is why they often perform together. Sometimes they perform out of their condo but usually at the studio. Both are beautiful models but the way they are doing business will catch up to them and they both do not have the mind of Laura Saenz and trust me they aspire to reach that level but they won't. I think personally Michell has the talent to get close to Laura more than Mariana but they both are just doing this to feed their silly lifestyle that will end up crashing. Notice it takes them both to draw a crowd unlike Laura who can draw a crowd by herself which is power. All three of them live in Cali but it comes down to lifestyle and mindset. I have talked to Michell so much but I can't get her head out of the clouds to focus and she thinks she has everything under control which her destiny like many other awaits her.

A model I think is growing and brewing stardom on that website is " newvaleriiets " this girl could be a massive star but she needs to dump the loser boyfriend she has and focus on her career and get more savvy but time will tell. All I know is this girl could be massive but she needs a better studio room, camera and someone helping her build social media platforms now early on generating income while working and not working.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster paulo morales mendoza's Avatar

i don't know you but no studio with this name in Santiago de Cali? maybe you mean studio20. the husband from my sister does all security at the 7 big model studios with 45 guys. your information is vague. hundreds of girls make serious money at Amaranta(model agency & studio) & 2 other big studios also. coronavirus as big problems at the studios. now we start to work again here.
    you have your favorite girls for sure but don't understand this industry. watching webcam often does not give you expertise.
    girl you refer to as Laura as big debts.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paulo morales mendoza View Post
    i don't know you but no studio with this name in Santiago de Cali? maybe you mean studio20. the husband from my sister does all security at the 7 big model studios with 45 guys. your information is vague. hundreds of girls make serious money at Amaranta(model agency & studio) & 2 other big studios also. coronavirus as big problems at the studios. now we start to work again here.
    you have your favorite girls for sure but don't understand this industry. watching webcam often does not give you expertise.
    girl you refer to as Laura as big debts.
    You sir seem to be the one who doesn't know..

0 out of 1 members liked this post.