Page 109 of 117 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1167

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    Freshxdollts for sure is not ugly but she is not who she used to be either... You can't even compare Laura Saenz because if it weren't for Freshxdollts aka Carolina, Laura and many others may not be who they are today coming into the business. Laura Saenz is the biggest trans model on chaturbate right now, she is on point from her cam shows to social media platforms which Freshxdollts lacked and is starting to turn it into an empire. The money Laura is bringing in and the way she is handling it is amazing and she is not losing touch with reality like Fresh did with no financial guidance and it became overwhelming for her and the lifestyle most trans live off camera which is the real reason Fresh fell apart and you see her living a more mundane normal low key lifestyle... I have seen this business first hand and have had the chance to fly to Colombia and meet some of these beautiful souls.. I know a lot of models that work in a studio in Cali named " Workingonline " and some do not even go online if they see Laura on and will wait because she can suck that much money from members which is power. Laura is trying to get more mainstream and is using her fans to build her social media platforms to gain more followers to then start advertising to get paid by instagram posts which she will be one of the first to do this successfully.

Now, in regards to Mariana and Michell, for some of you that do not know they are roommates and have a condo they share together along with one other model in Cali which is why they often perform together. Sometimes they perform out of their condo but usually at the studio. Both are beautiful models but the way they are doing business will catch up to them and they both do not have the mind of Laura Saenz and trust me they aspire to reach that level but they won't. I think personally Michell has the talent to get close to Laura more than Mariana but they both are just doing this to feed their silly lifestyle that will end up crashing. Notice it takes them both to draw a crowd unlike Laura who can draw a crowd by herself which is power. All three of them live in Cali but it comes down to lifestyle and mindset. I have talked to Michell so much but I can't get her head out of the clouds to focus and she thinks she has everything under control which her destiny like many other awaits her.

A model I think is growing and brewing stardom on that website is " newvaleriiets " this girl could be a massive star but she needs to dump the loser boyfriend she has and focus on her career and get more savvy but time will tell. All I know is this girl could be massive but she needs a better studio room, camera and someone helping her build social media platforms now early on generating income while working and not working.

I read it all

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Member Rookie Poster

Gabriela Mort makes me cum easily, very pretty girl, hot body, tight sexy outfits.

https://chaturbate.com/gabrielamort/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5f3d203c98dd9.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	375.1 KB 
ID:	1270353

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Rookie Poster

Has Micheldoll banned you guys without a reason? I went to her room for couple seconds, cam was lagging and freezing so i refreshed the page and then it says im banned? wtf?

So damn weird. Ive never said anything rude to her and last night i even spied her private for 10 mins. So its not like im a freeloader either. Surely CB models can see if we have given them tokens?

Senior Member Veteran Poster IHEARTKALENA's Avatar

Anyone got a link to Ivory Summers profile? Chaturbate's search option sucks & I've been dying to watch one of her shows since I heard she was on there

Yes, some spankworthy specimens.

Well done.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "That's what i thought you said."

I am online now

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

sorry i missed you

I missed u too, Nikka

Senior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird61 View Post
    I have known Michel for a few years and she is so arrogant even in her personal life it's off the charts. The girl lives like a king in Cali Colombia per say and she has tons of men all around the world giving money in many other ways. She is getting heavy into drugs and hanging around all the wrong people. She will crash and burn one day like most but right now her head is so far up in the clouds she doesn't care.
    Michel got banned on CB yesterday. So nice to see these scammers get what they deserve.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.