Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Hot Chaturbate Girls

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Junior Poster

Ive always been a fan of
    Bubblegumprincessx
    as she is usually great.. Well the other day and 1 other time prior to the other day she reached her goal in tokens plus much more and signed out without any warning or reason and didn't return until another day. The first time I contributed towards her goal a bit, but the second time which was a few days ago I witnessed one person contribute nearly 3/4 of her 1500 token goal! He/She was really angry that Valery (
    Bubblegumprincessx) signed out without any warning and without performing after her goal was reached... Put a bad taste in my mouth and makes me upset because she was usually pretty cool... good personality etc etc... Just wanted to share and give a heads up to ya'll..

https://chaturbate.com/bubblegumprincessx/

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crxlsv View Post
    Ive always been a fan of
    Bubblegumprincessx
    as she is usually great.. Well the other day and 1 other time prior to the other day she reached her goal in tokens plus much more and signed out without any warning or reason and didn't return until another day. The first time I contributed towards her goal a bit, but the second time which was a few days ago I witnessed one person contribute nearly 3/4 of her 1500 token goal! He/She was really angry that Valery (
    Bubblegumprincessx) signed out without any warning and without performing after her goal was reached... Put a bad taste in my mouth and makes me upset because she was usually pretty cool... good personality etc etc... Just wanted to share and give a heads up to ya'll..

https://chaturbate.com/bubblegumprincessx/
    It might be possible she had a connection issue. My partner ran into issues at times with that site. Plus chaturbate’s asshole moderators are infamous for banning performers without reason or warning.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Dont waste your money on Valerymagicts! They got cum goal completed but didnt cum.
    That happens a lot, with many other Colombian tgirls, the thing is when they are in group its a waste of time and money to get them to cum, most of the times they log off before goal is reached and then come back with a new goal and start all over again..... africandoll8i8,roselatin,sexychoc0late they all know each other and perform together, so better luck is when they are solo.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Seen R0selatin cum before, shoots a lot but it comes out like pee! Her favourite party piece is to reach goal then go private for the cumshot! Could be anything from 6-150 tokens per minute? 30/60 seems most popular with the girls.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Well I saw her cum to when she first started to work CB, but now she is just a scammer just like her other friends she works with....money comes easy so she doesn't give a fuck.
    The best trans IMOO that are always honest and keep their promises when goal is reached are alessasweett, latynsexycute and sarawonder69x.... I have never seen them leave, lie or make new goals, they always deliver.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

I've just started going private to get recordings of my favourite girls. You can add hellendollxxx crazydollforsex whiitneyroom & nataly_mills to that list who always cum at goal. I've done shows with a lot of other girls too who have delivered. The ratings system on there can be useful too, anyone with a dubious rating I would be very cautious about.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    I've just started going private to get recordings of my favourite girls. You can add hellendollxxx crazydollforsex whiitneyroom & nataly_mills to that list who always cum at goal. I've done shows with a lot of other girls too who have delivered. The ratings system on there can be useful too, anyone with a dubious rating I would be very cautious about.

good point... definitely better in pvt + most save the recording.. i forgot about the rating system another good idea lol

Spanish 19-year-old stunner: https://chaturbate.com/samanthacollins69/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamanthaCollins69.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	1190256

1 out of 1 members liked this post.