Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Not sure just whats happened or been said to/or about you honey.

whatever it is its pretty drastic action and you must have got very upset. Whatever it is its a crying shame for it to come to this. I would like to think its just a few individual morons rather then the majority of which you speak. If so then you shouldnt let them win.

Your profile looked fine to me and your a pretty lady in your own right. I hope you will re-consider and put your profile and pic back. Best of luck and take care. From a far ess than perfect T/girl. Katie xxx

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

Default Re: Where I can be found in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I've taken my profile and my signature down. The jerks among you can snicker all you want about it. The truth is that most of you are scumbags.

http://www.xpeeps.com/ariannaa
    http://www.myspace.com/ariannaa
    http://femmcams.com/site/bio.php?perfsname=Arianna

Later.
    I thought that there'd be an outpouring response from people begging you not to go.

Mmmmmmm

Geesh Arianna, no need to be bitter. I don't know what triggered this but anger should be part of the answer.

Default Re: Where I can be found in the future.

I'm temporarily lurking to see if Vicki posts her farewell, and still have plenty of friends here, cocksucker.
    That's amazing!! How did you know that I suck cock? Quite a perceptive one, aren't you?

Gold Poster

Put down on record as one who would like to see you stay, Arianna.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Anyway, to answer you about me being "bitter", you should know that this asshole, "George Costanza", quickly edited this yesterday. But I copied it before he did.

George Costanza wrote: Nice to see that Arianna has changed her avatar.

The other two with her face visible were, well, I shall say not too easy on the eye.

... with his clever little bag-over-the-head emoticon.
    The truth of the matter is that you have been bitter long before yesterday. You have some issues, possibly major issues.

Would you contemplate seeing a shrink? I'm sure that a diagnosis could be made and before you know it, you'd be on the road to recovery.

P.S. In advance of your imminent return to Hung Angels, WELCOME BACK MY DEAR ARIANNA!

5 Star Poster

Anyway, as I've said, there are some truely awesome people here.
    and those truely awesome poeple are the poeple that come here because of you and your TS friends , not because of the jackass TS haters.

pity to see you let them win

Veteran Poster

You've been here for soo long, and now b/c of a few pricks you're going to up and leave?

Well, I wish you would stay. I don't think whatever it is can be that bad.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

I don't blame you Arianna, hate begets hate.....soon it'll be just us guys......

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

You guys are funny lol i dun get it if you dun like something our someone why say something abt it u dun like it doesnt mean i dun doesnt mean the next person doesnt i think its just to stirr up some drama becuz there none goin on rite now an if u dun think a certain tg is pretty who cares honestly you mite not think shes hot but im sure someone else out there does this site is here to talk to ur fav ts not run them out of the town lol but who cares wut i say lol im sorry to hear the bad news of arianna departure she had alot of good wisdom with a corky personality...mayb if we look at the gurls hear as ppl instead of i would fuck her if i had a chance we could get along....

p.s not startin shit with anyone everyone is entitled to say wutevers on there mine