Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Angry Conservatives and the "Bathroom Bill"

Never had I'd so made as I was today: I work in television that caters to Non-profit to get their voice across television. The show I worked today was a conservative, Right Wing, Anti-Abortion program and featured a guest talking about the so called "Bathroom Bill."

The "Bathroom Bill" is really the Transgender Civil Right bill (now Law) which would provide legal protection against discrimination based on gender identity or expression in employment, housing, education, credit, and hate crimes. This would also be accommodation to... You guessed it.....Bathrooms!

Conservative groups in the State of MA are now trying to over this law that went into effect July of 2012. One of the reasons they gave for now "Bathroom Law."

-If a High School boy tries out for the basketball team and cannot compete or have the skill level in the male league, then he can say he feels like a "she" and would be allowed under the law to try out on the girls team and be placed I t eh team and "she" would have an advantage. Knocking out "GG's"

-Perverts whose weight is 400lbs, with a beard, and place a dress on and go into the bathroom and can't be challenged as to why therein the bathroom.

-Smartass students who draw draw dicks on their desk and call people fags can be an ass and say he's a girl without trying to even look like one.

-and my personal one: a Child molester who sees a little girl go into the bathroom can follow her in and do unspeakable things. All because you cannot challenge their gender.

The Supervising Producer told me (as she would interrupt me directing), she went to visit the State House on a different subject they we t to use the "women's" bathroom and was "horrified" to see 10 men in there all claiming to be "women."

I turned to the Supervising Producer and politely said "There is a difference between a woman who was born a man would go out of their way to make sure they look like a woman, and a guy with a beergut and a scratchy beard deciding one day to put on a dress"

The producer was going on and on that this law will hurt children, and will destroy the family unit.

What fucking BS.

If a TS woman goes to the the ladies room, she is not going in and think "I can go in and piss standing up and have my dick out for all the woman to see and have a secret sex orgy in the bathroom because I'm truly a man who is faking being a woman so I can circumvent the law." She is going to take a piss and get out (after you wash your hands), or have girl talk or whatever women do in bathrooms.

If a guy tires to be funny (especially one that weights 400lbs and has a beard) and decide to put on a dress and say he's a "woman" can still get arrested.
    Even if by the unlikely chance you do get arrested and is a transgendered, a call to the doctors, therapist, family and friends with alibis that you have been living as a woman or man.

Child molesters have been always straight males, and since there are 24 states with similar laws, not one court case has featured somebody who is a TS and molesting children.

It annoys me even to this day in a State like MA. Where we have so many Colleges and Universities, so many hospitals, so much intellectual thinking and yet we still have dumbasses who think people cannot be trusted and having a "man with a wig and dress" going into the women's bathroom will destroy the foundation of our society.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Default Re: Conservatives and the "Bathroom Bill"

People are so dumb about that, especially since they've probably been in the bathroom with trans girls a million more times than they know.

I've never ran into a problem, but I'm glad I have the F on my ID to back me up if for some reason someone decides to challenge my right to be there.

It's so stupid that people would rather, if they knew I was trans, make me take my tits into the men's room than have a cock in the ladies'.

I mean, my tits are way bigger than my cock! They should take precedence.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Lol....gotta spot me first suckas lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

if you feel so strongly, themaster, why did you take that particular job? Tell them to stick their absurd rightwing paranoia where it belongs and walk....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    if you feel so strongly, themaster, why did you take that particular job? Tell them to stick their absurd rightwing paranoia where it belongs and walk....
    I work with 30 diffrent shows each week at my job, I don't pick or choose the people I work for, most of the people that come in are nice, just like in life you get a "bad bunch."

You're a director?

Junior Poster

TV Director.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    TV Director.
    Do you direct CDs too?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

That is a lot of shows in a week Mr TV director. Are they all from the "non profit"sector? I'm curious.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Lol....gotta spot me first suckas lol
    Exxxxactly. I live in the same town where the Assemblies of God world headquarters is located. They spaz out instantly any time LGBT non-discrimination stuff is even considered here.

And of course, I've used the women's restroom almost exclusively for over a year now lol.