Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question for the ladies, or guys if it applies to you.

Which was more exciting to you.

1. After you started hormones... Seeing breasts start to develop.

Or

2. Waking up to a new full bust after breast surgery?

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: Question for the ladies, or guys if it applies to you.

Both....but waking up everyday now with full D cups after surgery is way more satisfying! They are incredibly great, soft, supple, and feel natural!

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Taking hormones for the first time in general was extremely exciting, it felt like a red pill / blue pill moment of sorts. Of course, in this case... the blue pill is what took me into finally living an authentic life.

The realization that I had boobs was pretty awesome though. I remember standing in the bathroom, looking down shaving my body... and realizing I'd actually developed boobs. At which point I yelled "HOLY SHIT I HAVE BOOBS!"... which was followed by a burst of laughter from the room over where my roommate was working on music.

And then of course, the point where they became super ridiculous sensitive and everything around me seemed to gravitate toward slapping me in the tits.

I am considering augmentation at some point, but probably not until I've given the hormones a year or two more to work and see how big mine get. To those that have had it done though... what does it feel like in comparison?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

in comparison....i can say that after about 3 years on hormones, i only obtained an A cup and was quite sad about that. I new they wouldn't grow as big as I wanted , so even back when I had started, I knew i would most likely get a boob job to attain the size I wanted.

I did it and I will tell you....its SUPERB! Now there is no question of my pass-ability.
    They feel amazing. They look amazing. One of the best decisions of my life to get them when I did.

If you are wanting to get them....keep in mind...
    ---Choose a great doctor and the "right doctor". Most are not comfortable with doing a BA for transgirls...because our pect muscles are not like GG's. But don't worry there are those who specialize in "us" girls. Hell, I found a great one here in Dallas
    ---Also make sure you intently go over what kind ( silicone or saline )
    Personally, I vote SILICONE , all the way! Less chance of rippling and bursting.
    Plus it feels more natural. The silicone ones nowadays are very safe, so don't believe the "hype" about silicone leaking and poisoning you. It's bull-malarkey...and also it's 2013 too lol.

---And to just kind of list the rest to contemplate...incision placement, implant placement, and "don't go to Mexico or Thailand or Antarctica to get them...there are plenty of great, right doctors here in the U.S. of A.

If anyone has particular questions...FEEL FREE to ask me ... i am an open book ! XOXOXO

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I've had them for so long that i can't really say.i am glad that recently I've left that awkward tubular tranny boob phase and they've pretty much rounded out into a much more natural shape.
    To be honest tho i was much more excited about my ass development lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster TSLexi's Avatar

I always had A cups, but after 5 months of HRT, I'm now a B cup. They're nice and round.

I love my hormones. Soft skin, boobies, no more unwanted erections, I feel so much better about myself too. I love cuddling!

I'm a unique person, just like everyone else.

Ladies

Thanks.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    in comparison....i can say that after about 3 years on hormones, i only obtained an A cup and was quite sad about that. I new they wouldn't grow as big as I wanted , so even back when I had started, I knew i would most likely get a boob job to attain the size I wanted.

I did it and I will tell you....its SUPERB! Now there is no question of my pass-ability.
    They feel amazing. They look amazing. One of the best decisions of my life to get them when I did.

If you are wanting to get them....keep in mind...
    ---Choose a great doctor and the "right doctor". Most are not comfortable with doing a BA for transgirls...because our pect muscles are not like GG's. But don't worry there are those who specialize in "us" girls. Hell, I found a great one here in Dallas
    ---Also make sure you intently go over what kind ( silicone or saline )
    Personally, I vote SILICONE , all the way! Less chance of rippling and bursting.
    Plus it feels more natural. The silicone ones nowadays are very safe, so don't believe the "hype" about silicone leaking and poisoning you. It's bull-malarkey...and also it's 2013 too lol.

---And to just kind of list the rest to contemplate...incision placement, implant placement, and "don't go to Mexico or Thailand or Antarctica to get them...there are plenty of great, right doctors here in the U.S. of A.

If anyone has particular questions...FEEL FREE to ask me ... i am an open book ! XOXOXO
    Thanks so much for the info Eva! <3 I'll probably send ya a PM at some point... I've still got plenty of questions on this, and I know when bikini season rolls around I'll really be wanting more weight in the chest area.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I've had them for so long that i can't really say.i am glad that recently I've left that awkward tubular tranny boob phase and they've pretty much rounded out into a much more natural shape.
    To be honest tho i was much more excited about my ass development lol

"tubular" do you mean how implants seem to sit as two mounds on top of the chest and don't sag at all?

And if I may ask are they silicone or saline? I wonder if the saline implants are fuller because water does not have as much firmness as silicone and so they compensate with tighter bags to create a different kind of firmness.

Anybody know?

Last edited by postopadmirer; 03-18-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    Thanks so much for the info Eva! <3 I'll probably send ya a PM at some point... I've still got plenty of questions on this, and I know when bikini season rolls around I'll really be wanting more weight in the chest area.

Eva,
    Ditto what Molly said. Thanks very much for all the info.

POA

1 out of 1 members liked this post.