Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone been to Thailand?

Yeah. usually a guy meets a girl on a dating website or just comes for a visit and falls for someone. Then they send them money every month to take care of them so they don't work as a working girl. Then the girl tells the man about how they don't do that and that they are faithful. Meanwhile they go and work again doing that or hang out with guys like they normally would. Now with a bunch of extra money. The girl just makes sure to talk to the guy on skype sometimes to tell the guy she loves him. When you go into an internet cafe here you can hear it all the time. " Honey I love you, send me some money".

Senior Member Junior Poster

I recently dined at Le Beaulieu (in the Athenee Towers) and had one of the best meals in recent memory.

Issaya Siamese Club is good for Thai and a little different as it is on Rama Road 4 and in an old Thai house.

I generally grab a drink at Smith, fun bar and restaurants (probably the go to choice Thai hipsters and the expat set.

Next time through I want to try Little Beast which I have heard good things about from local friends.

While I have not personally taken part in the "X" rated entertainment Thailand offers, I know it is prevalent and according to local friends an accepted way of life in Thailand.

On a side note, I am surprised that men for things like, "Honey I love you, send me some money" that sounds about as sincere as anything that comes out of a politicians mouth.

k

Last edited by kmersh; 03-17-2013 at 12:41 PM.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i love thailand ,, had my surgery there, great place, great people, lovely food .. and some hot hot women about

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

nikki666 Rookie Poster

If you are not interested in "X Rated" attractions, then skip Pattaya, stick with Bangkok, Chiang Mai or the Islands. Aside from lots of bars with girls and ladyboys....sigh.... not much to offer there. The beaches are dirty and bay water around central Pattaya is a biohazard.
    I love the place...........

It's really surprising (and quite frankly, pathetic) that those guys are so gullible easily manipulated.

Has anyone been on the Vimantaitalay sub? I think I'm going to try to go on that. Try to go to the Tiger Zoo and Elephant village as well. How is that Beer Garden on the southern part of Pattaya Beach?

Also, I will definitely find my way up to Bangkok, but I'll still be hanging in the vicinity of Pattaya and Chon Buri.

Last edited by Instrumental; 03-17-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Always wanted and would love to go but when you see shows like Scam City on TV and all the lowlifes looking to prey on tourists it puts the brakes on any travel plans (for me).

I'm surprised that posters on a transsexual sex forum are giving the advice to potential first time visitors to Thailand to avoid the area with the largest concentration of transgendered girls on the planet. Bad advice, unless they aren't interested in available beautiful ladyboys for a reasonable cost.

Yes Pattaya is deeply flawed with all that was said previously, but so is New Orleans & Rio so maybe people shouldn't go there either? As far as crime there is less chance getting in trouble there than there is in the States, unless you start dealing with drugs or get ridiculously drunk in social situations. I have out of town friends who are afraid to get on the subway when they visit NYC because of what they have seen on tv. Your biggest threat there is a traffic accident or perhaps an std if you are careless.

If however what you really want to do is swim & visit temples don't spend your entire time in Pattaya, now that's good advice.

15 years old and with my parents i visit thailand for 3 weeks...that was 20 years earlier and not in 2 da girls

Quote Originally Posted by El_hefe View Post
    I'm surprised that posters on a transsexual sex forum are giving the advice to potential first time visitors to Thailand to avoid the area with the largest concentration of transgendered girls on the planet. Bad advice, unless they aren't interested in available beautiful ladyboys for a reasonable cost.

Yes Pattaya is deeply flawed with all that was said previously, but so is New Orleans & Rio so maybe people shouldn't go there either?
    I agree with this guy. Pattaya is definitely worth seeing at least once.

The first time I went to walking street all I could see were neon signs and bar girls in school girl uniforms. I was speechless. It was like Nana & Soi Cowboy but turned up to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    Always wanted and would love to go but when you see shows like Scam City on TV and all the lowlifes looking to prey on tourists it puts the brakes on any travel plans (for me).
    Just don't be gullible or naive. That's the best way to protect yourself from that stuff.

My rule of thumb is to ignore every taxi driver who invites yo (or any stranger) u to go somewhere. Taxis should only be parked at the side of the road only.

Usually they'll take you to a bar or restaurant (that you insisted that you are not interested in going to) which will charge you a months salary for a couple of drinks and then threaten to kill you when they think you don't want to pay up. If you threaten to call the police they'll probably tell you that one of them is a policeman. It's a very old scam and very common in tourist traps around the world.