Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Husband Material

It's dominant, not dominate! Dominant men (or women) dominate people. They are not dominate. Domination is when dominant people dominate submissive or weaker people.

I love the way long threads mutate into all manner of side discussions. Like how qualified you need to be to work as a bouncer.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory View Post
    Okay, let me clarify- Transsexuals and intersexed people were always present in history, but it's only in the past 50 years that there really has been hormone replacement therapy, breast implants and plastic surgery. Those options were virtually non existant 100 years ago, and the cases of transsexuals in history were extremely rare.

I'm not saying that there were people who would have transitioned if they could. I'm certain that there were many who would've if they could've.

And it certainly wasn't a thing where it was a dating option for a common man.

tara
    I agree with you for medicine 100 years ago, because in mid ages medicine was thrown back in stone age. But this was not true for ancient times. In ancient Egypt they know for hormone therapy (meant for women in menopause) and in ancient times there was very highly developed plastic surgery (ancient Greece and Rome). Also they know, if male is castrated prior puberty, body developed more feminine form.

Transexuals were in ancient times connected with Mother Goddess worship and until goddess cult was present, transexuals were accepted and recognized in society as priestesses.

I found mine lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sosed View Post
    I don't know for christian Europe, but in oriental cultures, they have vaginal sex only to make children, but for pleasure they practice anal sex. In ancient times priestesses also practice anal sex to avoid getting pregnant.

Transsexuals were always present in human history. There were well known Goddess Cybele priestesses, who were in Roman time called Gallae, who were born male, but live their life as woman in temples. If you look on ancient Greek and Roman art, how they represent Hermaphroditus, you will see beautiful ancient tgirls.
    i don't think they lived as transsexuals. they lived as eunuchs and this was done to show their strict belief in whatever practice of servitude they were in

shout-outs to the eunuchs on hung-angels and world wide though. y'all are no longer hanging loose

Member Rookie Poster

Big cock, big heart, big bucks.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i don't think they lived as transsexuals. they lived as eunuchs and this was done to show their strict belief in whatever practice of servitude they were in

shout-outs to the eunuchs on hung-angels and world wide though. y'all are no longer hanging loose
    In ancient times all non productive man and woman are associated with third gender. Non productive males, who are third gender (Egyptian hieroglyph is penis without cumshot) are usually translated as eunuchs. But usual eunuchs still live their lifes as males like servants of kings or body guards, but Gallae priestesses dress themselves and live their lives as females in temples of goddess and in sex they practice only receiving anal sex. Roman sources said, that those priestesses were called by goddess herself to serve her as priestesses and were not males forced into it and that Roman males fear if goddess will call them. Being called by goddess, could be now understood as being transsexual