Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Husband Material

Obvioiusly intelligence is very important.

You don't need to be a particle physicist, but if you watch too much sports, think Monty Python is "lame", don't understand what's awesome about old Doctor Who, and you think we faked the moon landing, then I guarantee the relationship is going to go nowhere, no matter how you look or how big your cock it or how much money you have.

-Tara

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster DonnyG's Avatar

Tara when are we going out? LOL

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Falling in love and staying love...isn't that what life is all about?

I always though Conan had the right idea of what life is all about ... how life would be much simpler

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory View Post
    Obvioiusly intelligence is very important.

You don't need to be a particle physicist, but if you watch too much sports, think Monty Python is "lame", don't understand what's awesome about old Doctor Who, and you think we faked the moon landing, then I guarantee the relationship is going to go nowhere, no matter how you look or how big your cock it or how much money you have.

-Tara
    Well I'm not a physicist,but I was a machinist making precision parts,and despite acting dumb I am actually somewhat intelligent....I LOVE Monty Python!!! It's not that I don't GET Dr.Who,I just never really had the chance to watch it,and that's way too much money spent for a fake moon landing...I think I look average (hopefully),that's also average,and then...there's very little money..D'OH! See the thing is I DO have something to offer girls..but let's face it NO ONE will ever see me as a husband....dates,sure...there isn't the pressure to be stable as much there....Who doesn't want stability? Don't get me wrong, I believe it takes more than money,but having enough money to live a normal life? That is the only part I can't do....and while it's not the only thing it is usually enough to make someone think twice,and in my neck of the woods when a girl has second thoughts....it's too late. This is MY experience and in NO WAY should be taken as how I think EVERYTHING works ALL the time.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Falling in love and staying love...isn't that what life is all about?
    Sadly throughout most of recorded history, love has been a very small part of the equation. hundreds of years ago for every "great love" there were far more situations where a guy saw a girl he thought was attractive, wooed her, married her and got her pregnant during the first time they had sex.

The wife would end up raising the child or children, they themselves would stop having sex because seriously, how many kids can you support in 16th century Holland?, and he'd probably go screw prostitutes down by the docks and get syphillis.

the great romantic stories about star crossed lovers are only a romantic fiction. Heck, from what I remember about Wuthering Heights, it was pretty much basically rape and abusive co-dependencey and godknows what else.

The primary urge of a hetero man is to fuck as many women as possible in order to spread his seed around, therefore ensuring his DNA becomes dominant. The primary urge in a hetero women is that if they have that inevitiable baby, they need to keep that man around to support the family, and somehow keep him from sticking his dick in other places (usually without success, which is why I have accepted that All Men Cheat. sooner or later. Best option is for the wife to accept or support it..)

Women today have the luxury of birth control, and let's be honest, transsexuals didn't exist 100 years ago, so now there's this new option for guys who want girlfriends with holes AND penises and bonus- no babies!

Which sorta leads me to believe that any man who is seriously considering a TS for a lifetime relationship is either a: delusional or b:actually sincere and spent a lifetime searching to finally realize that's what they want. Which sorta means that young handsome guys are off the table becuase they'll probably decide they want pussy and kids eventually.

Now if the guy is mostly sexually gay then it might work. Or if they are legitimately only into trannies.. And actually for some of those guys, the reason they are into trannies is when the trannies are hyper feminine, like even MORE feminine than most girls ever are, yet they aren't afraid to change the spark plugs on their car. And trannies are often about as horny as guys are, so they can keep up with the guy's need to fuck ALL the time.

-Tara

but in a nutshell and all whining beside- what I would want in any partner is simply this:

Someone who gives me hope for the future and makes me want to be a better person.

All, sex, fun, career goals, financial concerns aside, if someone makes those things happen, then usually the other things fall into place.

But I'm not 100% certain that a person can't overcome their own lonliness and give themselves the hope to be a better person and their own future. It seems like the entire Valentine card and chocolate industry is dependent on people thinking that if they just get themselves the right boyfriend or right girlfriend, then everything will work out fine.

Tara

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

going by what you all are saying, i'm the perfect man for all of you because i'm awesome.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Veteran Poster DonnyG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    I always though Conan had the right idea of what life is all about ... how life would be much simpler

Wow Liberty you are special aren't you...LOL....Now I have to wish I'm Arnold? Oh Fuck lost again.....Just when I thought I had it figured out...Guess I'll never learn unless I go out on a date with Liberty Harkness perhaps.......But first I need to pillage and rape the next village see you fortnight.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Tara thanks for sharing your thoughts. Its so accurate.........it makes me want you

I know this thread is for the girls, but I certainly wouldn't want someone whose primary interest in me was built around my bank balance or my dick.

If you're courteous, a good listener and empathetic to your partner's needs, then after the initial attraction, which is primarily and primevally based on physical appearance, these are the key ingredients to form the basis of a longer-term relationship. Add mutual trust, a spirit of romance, and the ability to compromise and you've just about got all you need.

And I'm sorry guys, but avatars that show your dick just seem bizarre to me - unless you're only interested in a dick-crazy golddigger and a superficial relationship based entirely on sex, that is. And if your response is that that is what you're after, then we're talking about two totally different things.

Last edited by robertlouis; 03-10-2013 at 06:09 AM.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed