Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: TS or TV?

flexible transsexual Junior Poster sophiebendable's Avatar

Default Re: TS or TV?

Well Spiro (or Androcur or something similar) would be what drops your testosterone, which is for me basically the whole reason I'm on hormones— the emotional effects as well as the skin and hair stuff. Like I said, different things are important to different girls. It also, in my understanding at least, is what would make your cum clear instead of white. So I'm not surprised you cum white if you only take 50mg of Spiro. That's why I was curious what your free T number was.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebendable View Post
    Oh sorry, I was asking where your actual level was tested at. I understand what the female reference range is. If it's too personal you don't have to answer. Was just curious. Mine has been too low for the lab to calculate for a while, i.e. ostensibly zero, but there's probably a tiny bit floating around in there. This is because I'm on Androcur, which I guess works really well for my body.
    I love androcur, it's super powerful and its also a mild progesterone so it's great for my boobs.
    Sperm is a product of testosterone there's no way around that biological fact.if your still producing it than your t levels are high.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I love androcur, it's super powerful and its also a mild progesterone so it's great for my boobs.
    Sperm is a product of testosterone there's no way around that biological fact.if your still producing it than your t levels are high.
    Yeah, it's such a shame it's not FDA approved. It costs me $1/day ordering it online, which is way more than the meds my doctor prescribes. I'm not sure the effects as a progestogen are strong enough for me to notice, though. I also take Prometrium, which is bioidentical progesterone, and definitely had noticeably sore boobs after starting that.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebendable View Post
    Yeah, it's such a shame it's not FDA approved. It costs me $1/day ordering it online, which is way more than the meds my doctor prescribes. I'm not sure the effects as a progestogen are strong enough for me to notice, though. I also take Prometrium, which is bioidentical progesterone, and definitely had noticeably sore boobs after starting that.
    I had a stall in my breast growth for a while before i started taking androcur.maybe my recent growth was just a coincidence *shrugs*

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I had a stall in my breast growth for a while before i started taking androcur.maybe my recent growth was just a coincidence *shrugs*
    I'm not saying it can't be because of that. Also, with lower t levels you'd feel more effects from the estrogen. They do say though that breast growth goes in spurts. You feel like it has stopped and then all of a sudden they're getting bigger. And it can take seven years or so for them to reach their full size. But most girls I know who want implants don't wait anywhere near that long. I mean, very few of us are going to have natural D cups unless you're pretty large all around.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Making sure to masturbate on the regular definitely helps to keep things working through hormones.

Personally, my size and girth varies a bit... but I generally don't have issues getting rock hard either. I've been on a pretty solid hormone regimen for well over a year now and when I had my last blood work... my T levels were below the normal female range... so almost nonexistent.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Fly boy Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    Making sure to masturbate on the regular definitely helps to keep things working through hormones.

And you make it sound like a chore...