• around ten times per week

6 11.32%
  • about twice a day (14 times per week)

8 15.09%
  • more than 15 times a week

5 9.43%

Thread: Climax Question

Default Climax Question

How often do u climax per week on average? Whether thru sex, masturbation or any other form of stimuli.

Anyway the wind blows...

usually every other day, so about 3-4 times a week

New Orleans, no place like home.

Rookie Poster

Default twice a day?

Cannot believe twice a day is winning, who has that kind of time, will have to learn how to cum quicker lol...

Junior Poster

I masturbate regularly. At least twice a day. Once early in the morning, once later at night.

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Crikey, at my age 3-4x/week is the bee's knees.

Gold Poster

I cum at least once a day either from having sex or masturbating. But someone posted this on another forum I belong to what does everyoneon here think about this:

http://www.herballove.com/library/re...rmas/fatal.asp

Junior Poster

About every other day for me.

As to the above information...er...wow. That sure is something.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Professional Poster

I usually climax once a day. It used to be with my girlfriend, unless she didn't want to have sex. Now that I am single again, I just climax with my girls Rosie Palm and Palmela.
    I did get lucky last night and met a nice girl, and was lucky enough to climax twice with her. The only problem is that she left to go back to NY today, so I probably wont see her agian.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    I cum at least once a day either from having sex or masturbating. But someone posted this on another forum I belong to what does everyoneon here think about this:

i dont think thats anything to worry about unless your masturbating around 5 times a day everyday. if youre spanking it 5 times daily, id say youre pretty addicted, hah

New Orleans, no place like home.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu

Uh huh, and my mother used to tell me if i masturbate too much I would go blind. So perhaps there is something to that link you posted. However, I am not fatiuged, I have no lower back pain, I have stress but it has nothing to so with masturbating, I still have all my hair, I had a great erection last night, I lasted for a long time (in fact this morning she said her jaw was sore LOL), my vision is still great, I have no groin pain and I dont get pelvic cramps (I thought only girls got that LOL). I'm sure that website has a wonderful herebal cure for that problem anyway and it probably only costs a mere 100 buck for a one month supply LOL.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.