Thread: Words

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Words

What is the meaning of the term "Transexual"? You can't really consult a dictionary for a definition, because the people who compile dictionaries don't really understand transexuality any more then anyone else (and that includes most transexual girls and guys, as well).

A transexual is born with many of the physical aspects of the gender opposite of what they truely are. They don't want to be identified or live as what they got alloted in the genetic lottery, and they take steps to correct that situation. Does it come down to obtaining a "dick" (in the case of FTM) or a "vagina" (with MTF)?

No.

Female to male will not have a functioning penis at our current level of medical science. Male to female can obtain a close approximation of a vagina, but it's still not the same thing, in my and most peoples opinion. Not being mean, just a fact.

I think it goes way beyond anatomy, or striving towards becoming something that can't honestly be achieved at this point in time. I'm not being negative towards anyone who has had SRS, although I realize that I may have insulted post-op girls in the past. I'm glad if they are content with themselves, I think being happy with yourself and your body is more important then anything.

But I think people in transition currently are a third and seperate gender. Science will advance, and true transition will be an option if the medical community continues to work towards that goal. At the moment, it's still a chimera, and that's not anyones fault, it's just an unfortunate reality.

There's nothing wrong with a third gender, I think people would be much happier with themselves and the rest of the world if they accepted the fact that everyone, on many levels, is different. It's all about being a decent human being and happy with the world you live in, despite it's flaws at the moment.

There are people in this world working to make things better, the important thing is to remain positive and think rationally. The world is changing all the time, but if it's going to change for the better, it will be done collectively by those who want positive change. Just fighting against things as they are now has rarely produced positive results.

Definitions and catagories don't really matter.

(My inspirational post of the day, hehe, too bad it will probably have absolutely no influence on anything what-so-ever. The struggle continues)

And I just remembered that in one of my last posts, I proclaimed to never again post on the subject of SRS. I guess it's the topic that just keeps rolling on. . .

Just a quick addition, I guess "Transexual" as a third gender would be incorrect. MTF and FTM are very seperate things.

I would say that two new gender indentifications would be appropriate. And I wouldn't expect any TS to embrace anything other than "female" or "male" publicly or privately on a normal daily basis, depending on how they live their life.

But stratified gender classifications should be recognized within the medical/scientific community. It's just common sense, and if someone lives as, and truely is, a certain gender, while retaining beneficial aspects of another, there's nothing wrong with that.

Junior Poster

My opinion:

Transexual (Trans sexual) = A change of sex, moving from one sex to another in a genetic meaning (hair, body parts etc) i.e. A man taking hormons in order to obtain breasts
    Transvestite = (Trans vestis-> from the latin word) A change in clothing , moving from one sex to another by means of clothing i.e. A man that dresses as a woman

Nothing clever to write....

hehe

In this guys world:

Transexual= boobs
    Tranvestite= dresses

Very streamlined thinking, somewhat accurate. . .but also on some level he seems very retarded just the same.

Thank you for posting. Please continue to check out "Bulges and Filled Underwear", and move back to the end of the line. Your opinion has been noted.

I'm not being mean, but you just corrupted a very complicated subject with, honestly, a pretty stupid post.

Professional Poster

opcorn opcorn

Save your popcorn, specialK. I could demolish Nietzsche in less time then it takes to smoke a cigarette if this was heading towards flame war territory.

His view of things is wrong, though. Anyone can put on a dress. Anyone can get breast implants if they have the money, or purchase hormones for that matter. That isn't the issue.

A girl is a girl, doesn't matter what she was born with. Most transexual girls take the steps to become more feminine, there are invariably some who can't.

It's not about what surgeries you can afford, it's about who you are.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Save your popcorn, specialK. I could demolish Nietzsche in less time then it takes to smoke a cigarette if this was heading towards flame war territory.

His view of things is wrong, though. Anyone can put on a dress. Anyone can get breast implants if they have the money, or purchase hormones for that matter. That isn't the issue.

A girl is a girl, doesn't matter what she was born with. Most transexual girls take the steps to become more feminine, there are invariably some who can't.

It's not about what surgeries you can afford, it's about who you are.
    I don't doubt your expertise for a minute hondaboy....why with your credentials and background, I can't for the life of me, understand why you aren't a CTE already.....you should give up the cigarettes though....LOL

Platinum Poster

Honda, I'm beginning to think that you are a fourth gender....

just kidding...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Actually, Chef, I've speculated about that myself. I believe I am an anomolie.

Thankfully, I'm very comfortable with being difficult to define.