Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Where is the best place to meet non-pros in LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecox View Post
    There are non pros in L.A. I have met them and I have fucked them. Don't let anyone tell you different. But there are three things you need which no one can teach you: Instinct to know where to go; Radar to know who they are; and Balls to go up, say hello, and get their number.

Try the Target and Best Buy stores at the corner of Santa Monica and La Brea. Also Los Burritos at Santa Monica Blvd and Poinsettia.

I've met several on Adultfriendfinder.

Good luck to you.
    Ok thanks. So that would be the more daytime places, and I'm guessing I was right about Weho and Avalon for nighttime.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Where is the best place to meet non-pros in LA?

of course they pay maybe 50% do and 50% don't ... It also depends on their situation and if they're looking for quality ....

And also depending on the girl though, she might be like a (gay boy) crazy and horny for men that she probably might give free sex ...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.