Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Hot MMA Fighter Comes Out as Transsexual

It should be noted that there genetic males often possess some evolutionary advantages over genetic females of similar size and strength. Take throwing, for example:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor...t_s_true_.html

Of course, that was never true in my case. Almost every girl I knew could throw WAY better than me! lol

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    OMG She was my roomate in Chicago... she was single white female type thing, why i moved out! This was before she transitioned. 6 months after I moved out she went to my suger daddy and asked him to pay for her SRS and Boobs in Thailand and he did! She had not lived fulltime but for a few months! She used to be a truck driver when I lived with her in Villa Park, IL... WOW, amazing to see her doing good because after her surgery for a couple of years I heard she was having hard time dealing with it all! Good for her! She was also in the Navy for years and we found out how small of world it was, she found a pic with an ex bf from High school and come to find out they were stationed together for years!!!
    awesome. thanks. now- time to google for tmz's phone number

Quote Originally Posted by Transgirls.de View Post
    Yes! She´s very hot!
    She is quite stunning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130307131516-fallon-fox-weigh-in-2-single-image-cut.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	562031  

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Fallon Fox documentary about the trans MMA fighter:

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Fallon Fox documentary about the trans MMA fighter:

Very cool ... thanks for sharing, Ben!

uno mas, por favor: rockin' a tight sweater

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster ValerieNelson's Avatar

Hrmmmm it'll be interesting to see how society reacts to a Trans Man wanting to fight in MMA, Boxing, and etc.

XoXo
    Valerie

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

I've been reading people's comments on this story...It seems like being politically correct has gone out of the window and folks are saying how they really feel. There are people who are outraged about this situation. And I'm inclined to agree. I'm sorry to say, people can say whatever they want about hormones, but this isn't acceptable. People can cry and moan, but this simply crosses the line. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings, but sometimes the truth hurts.

flexible transsexual Junior Poster sophiebendable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    I've been reading people's comments on this story...It seems like being politically correct has gone out of the window and folks are saying how they really feel. There are people who are outraged about this situation. And I'm inclined to agree. I'm sorry to say, people can say whatever they want about hormones, but this isn't acceptable. People can cry and moan, but this simply crosses the line. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings, but sometimes the truth hurts.
    All people have opinions, but not all are educated. Global warming and evolution are also debates in the public sphere, but this does not affect their status as facts. This is why not one doctor or scientist has come out saying she has an unfair advantage against non-trans women, while many have offered their support and attempted (obviously unsuccessfully, as you've shown here) to educate the ignorant.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebendable View Post
    All people have opinions, but not all are educated. Global warming and evolution are also debates in the public sphere, but this does not affect their status as facts. This is why not one doctor or scientist has come out saying she has an unfair advantage against non-trans women, while many have offered their support and attempted (obviously unsuccessfully, as you've shown here) to educate the ignorant.
    If people feel that Fallon is still a man, and that she's beating up women they will take offense. Simple as that. I'm still not certain what to think, the whole situation is confusing to be honest. I actually would like to hear what a doctor or scientist would have to say, but on first glance this doesn't look good. If a doctor says that Fallon has no physical advantages over a genetic female, people are still going to take offense and call it BS. Because like I said before, on first glance it sure doesn't look that way. And if a doctor says she does have an advantage, then certain people will quickly label the doctor as a "Bigot" or "Ignorant" or "Bully" or something along those lines.

I'm sorry but this is one is kind of common sense. I mean are you seriously going to sit there, and say Fallon is weaker than these girls she's fighting? I understand playing the victim and all, but seriously?