Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Default Re: What is your worst experience with a T-girl, (or a punter for that matter ladies)

Top 3 worst experiences (countdown style):

3) Went back to a girls' place. She went to the bathroom to clean up. I went in after her and saw she had left a floater in the toilet. Figured we'd be good to go after that since she was empty so I soldiered on. I was wrong. Chocolate river when I pulled out after the deed was done.

2) Had hooked up with a girl from one of the NYC parties once before. Great time, almost completely GFE when we went back to her place. Long unrushed session that was top 10 best experiences. Went for round 2 maybe a month later but she claimed she couldn't leave the club and we were going to do it there. Took me in the back. Open space where anyone could see. Kind of hot and filthy, but totally weird and so wrong. Total rush job that if you extrapolated it out over a full hour it would be an hourly rate that would make the best lawyers in the world envious.

1) Anytime certain NYC girls bug me for a drink at Sunny's or Tranny Strip then when I say no they curse me out angrily in Spanish to the point where I think they are going to attack me. They know who they are. And if you don't, they're the ones with the big, extremely unattractive personalities. Not good times.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: What is your worst experience with a T-girl, (or a punter for that matter ladies)

A long time ago I returned home to my parents house from a nightclub pretty pissed with my gorgeous GG about 3 a.m.. I started to fuck her. Apparently I was grunting like a demented wild boar , shot my load , then proceeded to "pass out" on her. She started to panic as I got heavier and heavier . Luckily she woke me ,rather than have to yell for help from one of the family to lift me off . V embarrassing but funny looking back.