Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Eva Lin attacked in NYC on Thursday! Ladies be Aware of these 3 Men!!!

This is just horrible...I'm so glad she is alive..

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Default Re: Eva Lin attacked in NYC on Thursday! Ladies be Aware of these 3 Men!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    This is just horrible...I'm so glad she is alive..
    +1
    I'm a BIG Eva Lin fan. I hope she's on the mend both physically and psychologically and I hope this doesn't screw her up in the long term (short term is understandable).

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Wow reading some of the comments on that CBS link the original poster put up......holy crap are there ever a lot of racist, ignorant and mentally challenged individuals who posted comments. I'm surprised no one is looking at getting those people's ISP's and tracking down their IP addresses and pressing charges of hate crime/s.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Good news. Thanks Kelly.

And a full and swift recovery to Eva.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Best T-Girl Events Producer & Promoter Professional Poster Tranny Strip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i think you misunderstood. in other threads- posted in this forum, transsexual women are very adamant that they should not be associated with the gay community.

personally i do believe the transsexual community fall under the lgbt community and can appreciate what it does for them. i just find it very insulting when they turn around and say something like they shouldn't be considered part of it.

as to your question on the random attack: i honestly think different people do it for different reasons. for unknown reasons, some people are "insulted" or feel "disrespected" when they see someone that they feel is living in a way they consider "unacceptable".

that person does not have to be gay, transsexual or in drag. it could be something as mundane as their skin color, a way they "looked" at someone or how they are dressed (expensive clothing etc). and many people don't want you to change their opinions.

some others will attack someone because they are looking to attack someone and will use any excuse to do so. other's are mentally unstable. it's impossible to tell.

the only thing i know is: the more people there are, the more likely there is to be such attacks.
    I was wearing a black velvet suit and a black hat. I was not dressed like a FLAMING queen or anything scandolous on when I was attacked.

The guy came out of no where and punched me and ran away. I fell to the ground and my 1 friend that was with me was helping me as I layed on the sidewalk spitting out my teeth and was bleeding. I can't even tell you what the guy looked like. As I all I know is that he had dark hair and a black leather jacket on and was a white guy. The guy that did this is still running free of course cause it happend to quickly within seconds it happened and was over ....me and my friend barely saw what the guy looked like. Once he hit me he ran away and I am sure jumped into a cab.

I am glad they have pictures of the guys that did this to Eva. I wish I had a picture of the guy that did this to me. I am quite sure they will be caught!!! They have cell numbers and maybe IP address and stuff like that to track. NYC detectives don't move that quickly on stuff though. You would be surprised that they don't have the best technology themselves. Its not the FBI. But since this was a high profile case on all news channels this will be taken seriously and made priority.

As far as the guy that did this to me.....like they say KARMA IS A BITCH!!! He will get his!!!!!!!

* All Event Details, US Locations, Pics & Videos at www.TGirlEvents.com
    * Questions Call or Text: 646-437-7191
    * Follow Us on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/TGirlEvents
    * Follow Us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/TGirlEvent
    * Send Email/Sign Up for our Newsletter: info@tgirlevents.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ew86riv View Post
    she was def. set up by these guys.
    Looks like it was a set-up. The photos released by the police shows that each suspect has a criminal background because the photos look like mugshots.

On a side note, Freddie has egg in his face. Then again, he is just a troll.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk View Post
    Looks like it was a set-up. The photos released by the police shows that each suspect has a criminal background because the photos look like mugshots.

On a side note, Freddie has egg in his face. Then again, he is just a troll.
    around where she was staying on 57th there are some rough spots a couple blocks up around 10th and 11th ave. i wouldn't be shocked if those one or a couple of those guys were from there and just figured they could go over to the hotel and rob her

I'm glad to hear that she is alive. I've been knocked around a couple of times and it does take a lot of time to mentally recover.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    Wow reading some of the comments on that CBS link the original poster put up......holy crap are there ever a lot of racist, ignorant and mentally challenged individuals who posted comments. I'm surprised no one is looking at getting those people's ISP's and tracking down their IP addresses and pressing charges of hate crime/s.
    That's a local New York website so the majority of those posters are going to be American.

Americans don't prosecute people for unpopular or distasteful speech on the internet.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.