Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Default Re: Eva Lin attacked in NYC on Thursday! Ladies be Aware of these 3 Men!!!

I hope she's doing well.

Yeah and I hope those guys get caught and sent to jail, asap.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Default Re: Eva Lin attacked in NYC on Thursday! Ladies be Aware of these 3 Men!!!

Thats why people should carry as much as thet can. If they get them they will realease them in a few months anyways, thats the kind of justice that people get here in the states. No one deserves that sh!t.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Here we go again. it's always the black men
    Well genius, they were black, we're they not?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    We can't ignore statistics.people of color commit the majority of violent crimes but not because being black means you have an innate propensity for violence but because the majority of people in poverty in this country is colored.we all know poverty breeds violence and desperation.
    I'm black but I'm not going to ignore facts for the sake of being politically correct.
    Thats not actually true:

Poverty and race/ethnicity
    The US Census declared that in 2010 15.1% of the general population lived in poverty:[36]
    9.9% of all non-Hispanic white persons
    12.1% of all Asian persons
    26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)
    27.4% of all black persons.

Those are census from 2010. While The percentages are highest among black people the counry is only about 13% black and 75% white so the total of white in poverty far out number the others.

Not saying it is a black thing to be violent.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

We can't ignore statistics.people of color commit the majority of violent crimes but not because being black means you have an innate propensity for violence but because the majority of people in poverty in this country is colored.we all know poverty breeds violence and desperation.
    I'm black but I'm not going to ignore facts for the sake of being politically correct.
    But you actually do ignore the statistics. There are more white people living in poverty than any other ethnicity.

According to the 2011 census, there were 308,000,000 people in the US. 63% Caucasian, 17% Hispanic & 12% African American. That comes out to 194,000,000 C, 54,400,000 H and 37,000,000 AA. 13% of Caucasians were under the poverty line (25,200,000). 33% Hispanic (17,300,000) & 35% African American (13,000,000)

statehealthfacts.org

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

so your telling me that while there are more white people in this country in poverty that black people still account for a higher percentage of violent crime...you guys sure did tell me lol

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

so your telling me that while there are more white people in this country in poverty that black people still account for a higher percentage of violent crime...you guys sure did tell me lol
    No I was not trying to disagree or shoot you down just that technically white poor people out number black poor people so there are other aggregate factors involved then just poor or not poor.

Meanwhile on another thread on HA, someone posts this shit. SMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by clubted40 View Post
    Some jerk imposter has her pics and a profile up on eros.com saying she's in NYC. I had to call to bust balls.....I've never talked to Mariana, but from vids, know what she sounds like....some wannabe TS answers the phone with a latin accent....I played small talk then became infuriated that someone was impersonating her....I said where are you from and the voice says..."Mexico".....BUSTED! Wish I could have gotten a good cross right to the face of the fake POS!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bellamy View Post
    No I was not trying to disagree or shoot you down just that technically white poor people out number black poor people so there are other aggregate factors involved then just poor or not poor.
    This is actually true. If you ever look through actually demographical information then are far more poor whites then blacks. Cities are cited as where most people live, but a lot of those studies include suburbia areas which in reality are not link to the cities that they are associated. I am black and sometimes people take one action and apply it to a whole group. For example if you think psychopatic killer, most people tend to think visualize a white middle class person. Not neccessarily true, but many people do not research more than what is presented before them as information.

Its sad when something like that happens, because sometimes people will generalize that black people are like that. Sadly most people don't spend their time around other cultures. I do hope that people will not assume that the only type of people can be violent is from one particular race. In my area, the news have reported on many of the violent attacks on ladies did not involve men of color. So ladies please use caution and care and keep safe. It hurts me to hear such things happening.