Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: Kissing the Girls..Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    I 'am aware of you calling attention to it,but after the criticism....crickets ...lol
    I understand genetics,but there wasn't any point of you randomly posting it,hence you not making any sense...LOL!!!

She's not black.....and me not believing she's not black, IS NOT RACISM...YOU JUST MADE THAT SHIT UP!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

WOW...DDID YOU THINK THAT WOULD WORK ON ME????REALLY???REALLLLLY????LOL
    I said my piece on it,and left to avoid undue stress,which you obviously CAN'T do.....
    Did I think rational thought would work on you? Nope....Fake intellectuals can't tell when they're being complete asshats....
    As for you not being racist? Plenty of racists act and talk just like you....then deny it...just like you. They "justify" their Bullshit...with more bullshit...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

And unlike you I can take a picture as what it is....just a picture.
    Face it....your overblown ego just NEEDS to see racism in everything.
    No such thing as coincidence,and it MUST be that she made the picture,right?
    No way it was just pulled off the net because you need to shut the fuck up....right?
    It MUST be racism....because it's a picture of a monkey.....smh....
    You are a dumbass,plain and SIMPLE....
    I do not know jamiethewild to be one who hides what she thinks....

But,hey,keep taking shots in the dark...maybe someday you'll stop long enough to figure out what the hell you're shooting at....or at least ask someone.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

So let me get this straight....
    I'm a piece of shit for defending the color of her skin....
    Holy shit you're fucking stupid...
    I suppose if you married a white girl and had a light skinned child you'd tell that child they weren't black OR white?
    Or if you had an albino....would you tell them they're not black?
    I know quite a few black people that,by your "standards" aren't black....YOU can tell them.....I'm sure they'd LOVE to argue...

It isn't the color of your skin that determines race....it's the genetics of your family.

I'm 10 or 15% Cherokee,but my skin is white...because the majority of my genes come from white races...That doesn't make me non-Cherokee....

Senior Member Junior Poster RyderMonroe's Avatar

lol. whatever dude. for the record though i didnt see any posts from jaimiethewild. she must b on my ignore list so whatever she's said or posted doesnt show up to me..

Senior Member Professional Poster

Norespectforassholes.com

Are you even thinking before you type....are you READING it as well?

You're telling someone you don't even know what her genetic makeup is....

So you'd tell your kids they're both right?
    So why are you calling her white when she's obviously of mixed descent?
    You going to tell me I'm not Cherokee too? Because I have white skin?
    I'll give you this much....for a complete and total shithead....you're entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Are you even thinking before you type....are you READING it as well?

You're telling someone you don't even know what her genetic makeup is....

So you'd tell your kids they're both right?
    So why are you calling her white when she's obviously of mixed descent?
    You going to tell me I'm not Cherokee too? Because I have white skin?
    I'll give you this much....for a complete and total shithead....you're entertaining...
    "Are you even thinking before you type"-This coming from the guy posting random shit....LMAO

I'm telling you that the hoe is a fucking liar....lol PERIOD!!!!!!
    HOW THE FUCK IS SHE"CLEARLY MIXED"???

Hold on a second....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK......Why the fuck do you keep telling me you're Native American???I DON'T FUCKING CARE...lol
    SMH

You still haven't explained to me how I insulted her skin???THAT SHIT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND RIGHT...Smh...lol

I feel like I'am explaining myself to a child,at this point

Do better

LIKE.I.SAID.
    You're telling someone you do not know,what her genetic makeup is.....from pictures...
    You're telling Ryder she's white....and unless you have DNA samples,you have clue ZERO...
    And random shit? Please....
    You're the one claiming to be able to tell a persons genetic history from pictures....

You can tell she's white....lol....the pics of her mom aren't her mom...LOL
    Like I said...you have no proof,but run at the mouth anyway.....
    The reason I posted the genetics stuff is because you CLEARLY do NOT understand what mixed races CAN produce.....and insist someone who doesn't look white IS white based on skin color....I can tell she's mixed without her even bringing it up. Oh....and show me where she tried to call you that....because all I see is her mentioning the word and you accusing her of calling you one...You poor,simple,fucked up fool...
    And the Native American stuff? That's just to prove you can't judge what a person IS by the color of their skin...I'd have thought someone so anti-racist would GET that....

Last edited by Chaos; 03-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    LIKE.I.SAID.
    You're telling someone you do not know,what her genetic makeup is.....from pictures...
    You're telling Ryder she's white....and unless you have DNA samples,you have clue ZERO...
    You're the one claiming to be able to tell a persons genetic history from pictures....

You can tell she's white....lol....the pics of her mom aren't her mom...LOL
    Like I said...you have no proof,but run at the mouth anyway.....
    The reason I posted the genetics stuff is because you CLEARLY do NOT understand what mixed races CAN produce.....and insist someone who doesn't look white IS white based on skin color....I can tell she's mixed without her even bringing it up. Oh....and show me where she tried to call you that....because all I see is her mentioning the word and you accusing her of calling you one...You poor,simple,fucked up fool...

Everyone can be a different race than what they appear to be.....There's a difference between possibility and probability

More than likely that hoe is a fraud
    she's white...lol

YOU STILL HAVEN'T PROVED THAT SHE'S MIXED....LOL
    UNLESS YOU HAVE DNA SAMPLES.........WHAT FUCKTARD LOGIC...LOL

None of this has anything to do with you being a racist supporter or kissing dirty whores in the mouth...lol

The pics of some random black woman aren't her mothers.....UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE IT...LOL

I understand genetics completely,so you posting repeatedly makes you LOOK FUCKING STUPID!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Once again prove that she's mix-your own stupid logic....LOL

WHAT A FUCKING MORON
    If you can't figure out when someone is trying to insult you indirectly...you're stupid...and you wouldn't comprehend an explaintion

The rain man called me slow

WTF!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Last edited by doctor screw; 03-08-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    like.i.said.
    You're telling ryder she's white....and unless you have dna samples,you have clue zero...

You can tell she's white....lol....the pics of her mom aren't her mom...lol
    like i said...you have no proof,but run at the mouth anyway.....
    The reason i posted the genetics stuff is because you clearly do not understand what mixed races can produce.....and insist someone who doesn't look white is white based on skin color....i can tell she's mixed without her even bringing it up. Oh....and show me where she tried to call you that....because all i see is her mentioning the word and you accusing her of calling you one...you poor,simple,fucked up fool...
    And the native american stuff? That's just to prove you can't judge what a person is by the color of their skin...i'd have thought someone so anti-racist would get that....
    i love how your own argument ,destroys your own logic,but you're too dumb to realize it lmao!!!