Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Advice about ANAL sex

1. Relax your mind and body! If this is your first time trying anal sex, spend a few minutes relaxing your mind and your entire body. You can also relax your anal muscles. To see what that feels like you can tighten them by squeezing your butt muscles and holding for a few minutes, and then releasing.

2. Use lots of lubrication! The anus does not produce its own lubricant. The more lube you use, the more comfortable and enjoyable anal sex can be. Don’t forget to make sure you are using a water-based lubricant. Before going right to anal sex you may want to begin by using a finger to become comfortable with anal play.

3. Communicate! As with all type of sexual activity, verbal communication is a must! Talk to your partner about your fears or desires for anal sex. Continue to communicate when first trying anal sex by letting your partner know if it hurts or if you would like him to move more slowly or more quickly. It is important that you feel comfortable so don’t be afraid to communicate!

4. Women—you stay in control! Especially the first time you are trying anal penetration, it is good to be in control of your man’s penis so that you can guide it at a pace and pressure that you are comfortable with. Take your time in getting it in. This is also good because the lining of the anus is very sensitive, so pay attention to your body and stop if it is too painful. Some good beginning positions for when trying anal sex are doggie style and laying on your side with your partner behind you on his side.

5) Be safe! To minimize the risk of infection, be sure to clean your genitals before and after engaging in anal sex. In addition, do not go from the anus to the vagina as this can lead to infection or complications. Use a condom! If you are engaging in anal sex, discard that condom and put on a new one before penetrating the vagina to minimize the risk of infection.

A tip: There are many shared nerve endings between the walls of the vagina and the anus, so stimulating the vagina simultaneously can be extremely pleasurable. If you feel comfortable, insert something (perhaps a finger or a vibrator) into your vagina while you are engaging in anal play.

Don’t feel pressure to engage in anal play! And remember that if you try it and don’t like it, you don’t have to do it again. Some people don’t choose to try anal sex and some just don’t enjoy anal stimulation once they have tried it—both are OK! Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Love it or hate it, you are not alone.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Advice about ANAL sex

And one really important thing - DO NOT PULL OUT FAST !!!!!!! Or you might end up covered in smelly "chocolate"....

Everyone deserves a chance ! If I get one with you I'd make you the happiest girl

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post

Mint is amazing....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint self fuck 1.gif 
Views:	1375 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	560244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint self fuck 2.gif 
Views:	1394 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	560245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint self fuck 3.gif 
Views:	1646 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	560246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mint self suck (2).jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	560248  

Member Rookie Poster Prince Dan Albert's Avatar

true to all below. But, in my opinion, it takes a lot off the pressure off if you do a thorough cleaning before you start. If both parties are consenting adults, it should be possible to agree on that beforehand without too much embarassment. First, you can build trust. Second, you can lower the yak! threshold for newbies. Third, it can help to relax and to built positive emotions ... warm water, cuddling in the bathtub, feeling gettting your anus touched and things inserted....

For my anal virgin partners though, it was very important:
    1) to be ready ( not being forced to it)
    2) to do first an enema ALONE in the bathroom (without me lurkin), to keep some privacy.
    3) after that, we continued according to the above mentioned scrpt- bubble bath, cuddling, lots of lubricants....

I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes like cherry cola. She walked up to me and she asked me to dance I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola.

My partner and I have been enjoying a pretty darn good sex life for the past couple of years. There's something I've been wondering for a while now.

After me and my partner get it on she usually has a large amount of air that has been pumped in her during sex. Sometimes she says that she feels really uncomfortable from it.

Is there something we should do differently? Is there a good way to relieve the pressure so it doesn't bother her for a long time? Usually she just periodically rips a huge fart that lasts about a minute.

^^ that happens after a good fucking..all she has to do is do an enema..it will take that loose air right out..

Just take an enema bottle filled with luke warm water

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    ^^ that happens after a good fucking..all she has to do is do an enema..it will take that loose air right out..

Just take an enema bottle filled with luke warm water
    Thanks Kelly, you're the best.

How's married life treating you?