Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by bigd321
    Um, yeah. Daeboo, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know and there's no s, it's notr plural ya knucklehead.
    Way to ruin it, bigd321. Watching Daebo mangle the name – much less the historical data surrounding the actual Bavarian Illuminati – was half of the fun. I'm just amazed that the Freemasons haven't been dragged into this yet.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?
    Where i get this information from i can't ya'll that this is officially classifiend information real talk.
    You crazy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brainondrugs_178.gif 
Views:	394 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	43967  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?
    Where i get this information from i can't ya'll that this is officially classifiend information real talk.
    I'm gonna take that one as "drug-induced haze."

Professional Poster

Default Re: The Illuminatis True Story

The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.

Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.
    Wait so whites, asians, arabs and from what I take of your post eskimos are in cohoots with Satan? Hmmm interesting, since my mother is 1/2 Ottawa does that make her 1/2 satanic, and 1/2 angelic?? So Halle Berry, is 1/2 evil!? Yes the world is owned and operated by several families---
    "Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

"Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuart_mackenzie_194.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	43969  

Professional Poster