Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: The Illuminatis True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.
    Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.
    LMAO.... After reading this, the only battle that I'm concerned about is the battle against illiteracy. By the way, where is whitey supposed to figure in all of this?

-Quinn
    Whitey what whitey?

Got Dat Fira

Professional Poster

Hmmm....When i play i actually would rather play as the UFO's or maybe the gnomes of zurich....the Bavarians actually have it pretty tough starting out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Hmmm....When i play i actually would rather play as the UFO's or maybe the gnomes of zurich....the Bavarians actually have it pretty tough starting out.
    It's been so long since I played I only have a vague recollection of the sequence of play. I liked the gnomes because of the monetary edge they got from the start. That's always a good thing.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I can't remember much about the first version of the game, I know it used little pieces of paper money, but the second version was way more fun in my opinion (uses "power chips" instead of currency).

My opening tactic was simple and very effective. Since you get to choose your illuminati and your opening group, I would go with a UFO's/Nuclear Power Companies combo (Or Energy Commision, or whatever group had the reactor on it's card). And you've either won the game or insured that everyone is going to team up against you.

Both cards granted two power chips per round, which among other things could be used to cancel any other players action (other players ordinarily only had one power chip per round). Sitting on four of those guys, all you have to do is look smug. If other players attempt to do anything, you wait until all their cards are played, chips committed, and they are ready to roll the dice. Then you sigh and move a finger to one of your war chest of chips.

You can cancel any action in the game, regardless of how elaborate or how many players work collectively, at least four times a round, just by doing nothing else. The only counter measure was for the other players to whittle away at you're power structure by launching minor but potentially threatening attacks until you were out of "cancel chips" to thwart them with, but then they were out of options as well.

hehe, truely a classic game all the way, loved it.

Just curious, Daebo: Where did you get all of this info?

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Silly question. From the Illuminati, of course.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Is there anything they can't do?

I submit, that there is not!

Junior Poster

Um, yeah. Daeboo, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know and there's no s, it's notr plural ya knucklehead.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: The Illuminatis True Story

-Quinn[/quote]Whitey what whitey?[/quote]

You`ll like alex jones` site. He`s into it:

http://www.infowars.com/

Specifically:

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret..._your_face.htm

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Where i get this information from i can't ya'll that this is officially classifiend information real talk.

Got Dat Fira