Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default The Illuminatis True Story

The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.

Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.

Got Dat Fira

Still Here 5 Star Poster

This is the groundbreaking post that you've been bitching about all morning??

Junior Poster

Bitching what this ain't no fucking joke this the damn truth why do you think i posted this up for this is way bigger then money and power.

Got Dat Fira

Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumbass_213.jpg 
Views:	1617 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	43924  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

again?

Junior Poster

Ya'll hate when i speak the truth huh well get this shit in ya'll fucking head.

Got Dat Fira

Junior Poster

Too funny Daebo

Junior Poster

Triple 6 nothing more fools.

Got Dat Fira

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    Ya'll hate when i speak the truth huh well get this shit in ya'll fucking head.
    LMAO...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i_want_to_believe_472.jpg 
Views:	1572 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	43925  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default Re: The Illuminatis True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    The illuminatis history dated way back in the 1500s they are known as the white rich and powerful family that owns everything in this whole in tire world as i speak.

They is apart of "satan" and they do worship satan but as a fact they do have big plains to wipe out the "black race" you can never find any information about them on google.com or any other search site.

George w. bush have paid people to go onto them sites to get all the information about them since this powerful family is apart of satan.

God and the blacks,latinos,brazilians,indians and the mexicans are going against satan and the illuminatis in battle.
    Do not delete this topic im just spreading the word so it can get around to others.
    LMAO.... After reading this, the only battle that I'm concerned about is the battle against illiteracy. By the way, where is whitey supposed to figure in all of this?

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.