Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by garypeters123 View Post
    Or if a man has a vagina he is still a man.
    I'm not going along with that.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    I'd imagine it's more a reference to the really loud, but powerful, minority that often derails progress in a politics... than to old white dudes in general. Most old white guys I personally know are cool with me lol.
    True, but to identify a race/ethnicity as a pejorative descriptive like this guy has is a firing offence for liberals/p.c. types when used against other groups.

But against White men, old or otherwise...it's all good.

Not to mention that Western White (including the cranky old ones) men are like the Janus of ethno-political demographic groups, often the worst enemy and best friends of gender minorities.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Thank you Molly, that's exactly what I meant, and they're self-identified and proud of it too. And as for "bashing fellow whites", I don't differentiate my fellow human beings by race. We're all the same and deserve respect, just as every individual's sexual preference does.
    Which is all good except for when you do the exact opposite to White males.

It would be nice if White liberals applied a little of that to Whites when they are fighting bigotry and racial insensitivity directed at other groups...

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Yo dumbass, I never used the word straight. I avoided that word by design.

I know exactly who I am; thanks for your concern.

A bisexual likes men and women. The thought of kissing a dude is not appealing for me and a lot of dudes here, so we are not really bisexual. Trans attracted male is what we are. We like the feminine of a woman or trans and that fact that some have a dick is not a problem.

Get over yourself and keep your goddamn labels to yourself.

I think you're being disingenuous here. How many tales have we heard about men losing interest after hearing someone is post-op?

The dick is a big deal, there's a diversity in why...but that seems to be a major factor for just about everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicomedy View Post
    Which is all good except for when you do the exact opposite to White males.

It would be nice if White liberals applied a little of that to Whites when they are fighting bigotry and racial insensitivity directed at other groups...
    Here's one for ya, tc. I'm a white male. It's usually accepted that it's ok to criticise people from your own race, party or religion, but less so if you're talking about others, eg blacks criticise blacks, jews crtiticise jews and so on.

I'm taking a shot at, as you would have it no doubt, "my own people".

What's your beef with that?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Here's one for ya, tc. I'm a white male. It's usually accepted that it's ok to criticise people from your own race, party or religion, but less so if you're talking about others, eg blacks criticise blacks, jews crtiticise jews and so on.

I'm taking a shot at, as you would have it no doubt, "my own people".

What's your beef with that?
    Those people usually "taking shots" usually are doing it out of love, an in-group joke.

When have we seen that from White liberals? The hate they have for non-liberal Whites is palpable. It's DEFINITELY not an in-group joke. How can they really say it's the same thing when White liberals fight tooth and nail against even the thought of addressing discimination against Whites or even something as simple as a White community?

When someone brings up the idea of a White/European heritage month or a scholarship for White people....who gets up in arms against it?

Not African, Asian, or Hispanic Americans. It's White liberals. It's sick.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Those people usually "taking shots" usually are doing it out of love, an in-group joke.

When have we seen that from White liberals? The hate they have for non-liberal Whites is palpable. It's DEFINITELY not an in-group joke. How can they really say it's the same thing when White liberals fight tooth and nail against even the thought of addressing discimination against Whites or even something as simple as a White community?

When someone brings up the idea of a White/European heritage month or a scholarship for White people....who gets up in arms against it?

Not African, Asian, or Hispanic Americans. It's White liberals. It's sick.
    Your perceptions and prejudices against white liberals, in fact, delete the white, is as far off the mark as your preconceptions about Muslims.

I've already said that I don't recognise or acknowledge so-called racial differences. Cultural ones, yes, but I respect and embrace them. That's how you do away with prejudice. I have black, Asian, Jewish, Muslim, gay, lesbian, trans friends. Oh, and friends in the police and people who'd describe themselves as conservative too. They're all the same to me. Other than being sensitive around cultural norms, I don't treat anyone differently.

What's your problem with that?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Your perceptions and prejudices against white liberals, in fact, delete the white, is as far off the mark as your preconceptions about Muslims.

I've already said that I don't recognise or acknowledge so-called racial differences. Cultural ones, yes, but I respect and embrace them. That's how you do away with prejudice. I have black, Asian, Jewish, Muslim, gay, lesbian, trans friends. Oh, and friends in the police and people who'd describe themselves as conservative too. They're all the same to me. Other than being sensitive around cultural norms, I don't treat anyone differently.

What's your problem with that?
    What's your problem with it?

You're the one who decided to take a shot at old White males.

What's your problem with it?

You're the one who decided to take a shot at old White males.
    OK, if it makes you happy, delete that and just refer to male Republicans, which you know just as well as I do was the demographic to which I was referring.

Not whites, just Republicans.

Right. I'm done. Fuck's sake.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

You've obviously not spent enough time actually hanging out with people that aren't white if you think hate toward one's one race doesn't exist among other races as well.

I like some of the points you've made, but this tangent attacking a guy for mild usage of a common social scapegoat is kind of off-kilter. I do like the Janus reference though. I think the divide between generations is one that is easy to strike at... old people often carry a generalized dislike of young people just as younger people often do the same in reverse. I wonder what point people hit when they switch from one to the other... is that what triggers a mid-life crisis?

As far as the penis, vagina, human thing goes though... how often do people seriously know what genitalia a person is equipped with when they're initially attracted to them? People make assumptions, but the genitalia is typically an afterthought when interacting with others. If someone looks like an attractive woman... and you're attracted to women... why would being attracted to them make you "gay?".

1 out of 1 members liked this post.