Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

I'm a girl, who has a little something extra, and I like guys. That makes me a straight girl. If a guy wants to suck my clitty he's still straight, because I am a girl.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

:) Junior Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    I'm a girl, who has a little something extra, and I like guys. That makes me a straight girl. If a guy wants to suck my clitty he's still straight, because I am a girl.
    Pretty much what I think, going down on a woman is not gay.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Rookie Poster

As much as people will say do away with the labels, its difficult to change that kind of standard of thinking. Society itself relies on that sort of structure, you see it when it comes to gender, sex, preferences etc. Sure sex is sex, but we in our own way are forced to define what kind of sex we enjoy. Our dicks don't do any thinking but our brains sure do. I've had maybe one real experience with a transgirl and even that didnt go anywhere apart from making out and me getting 30 seconds of head before I was called away, even before all of that she was decent enough to make sure by asking me if I knew what trans meant - to which I replied that I didn't discriminate.

Damn, that was years ago and I still remember that haha.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the topic. I'd say its about what you think the most. If you see the person as a woman, transwoman or whatever the hell else there is these days then you slap on whatever label for yourself you'd like and call it a day.

Closeted.

G'day.

This is my first post on this site. I am an Australian male attracted to t-girls and girls. Previously have been with a few feminine TS and love nothing more than having a sexy shecock rammed down my throat untill I gag or to slowly caress her sensual cock to explosion for me. I am turned on by some flat chested lady boys with bodies akin to boys with feminine features. I would say this love of shecock makes me bi (a label is just a label agreed.)

Although I have never sucked a man off the step from a ladyboy too a feminine man is not far and maybe in the right setting situation I would maybe try. Then id be tri sexual woot lol. Although I am not turned on by men especially not masculine men eeew.

Just thought id throw my two cents worth in the ring lol. It really makes no difference how you look at it as long as its fun. TS are girls by identity and nature and should be treated as lady's unless she wants too be treated like a dirty slut jks. Alas if she has a hard cock and full fills your greatest dirty desires your not completely straight lol. Never heard of a girl that can fill your arse untill it spasms you too a hot hands free spray juicing with her clit.

Wow your clitoris is so hard it has burst out of your skirt or are you just happy to see me.

Last edited by Highazhard69; 01-14-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    She cock in her jocks as hard as a rock-exploding on me like tongue a jamming glock.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: So what if I wanna be f'd in the ass....you're a faggot too.

I would say that variety is the spice of life and that life is too short not to try everything on offer. I have punted for twenty years and only seen TS the last eight months. I'm loving seeing TS but don't consider myself gay as they look and feel like women and that's what attracted me not a man. Worst case consider yourself bi but don't be ashamed as no one really gives a f@Łk and if you can live with yourself that's all that matters.

I eat and suck on nice pussy and clits and love it! I've never did anything with a transexual but if I ever do I don't think it would be any different then sucking a bigger clit. Both of them makes her cum. If they're passable then its different then a man because to me men aren't attractive at all.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loren View Post
    That's how I have always thought about it. I love going down on females period. If she has a vagina or a penis - she has to be feminine. I could never suck the dick of a hairy ass man, not attracted at all.

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

This is what Hillary thinks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hillary_fag.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	235.2 KB 
ID:	924975  

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

And if you suck a dog's cock you're a pervert. So what?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

When it comes to this there is nothing straight about it @ the end of the day the male is still a man it don't matter on what the reference is