Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    okay butt pirate ... re-read my post's in this thread.
    who the fuck are you to tell me to keep my labels.

Say who you are instead of flustering on your conclusion moron.
    I am Ed MF Jaxon. I thought you knew.

I gamble, drink, whore around and have no patience for self absorbed assholes such as yourself.

I hang with a lot of people on here in real life. Funny no one really knows who you are except you are a self hating idiot.

Oh yeah......Keep your goddamned labels off of other people. They don't appreciate it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    I am Ed MF Jaxon. I thought you knew.

I gamble, drink, whore around and have no patience for self absorbed assholes such as yourself.

I hang with a lot of people on here in real life. Funny no one really knows who you are except you are a self hating idiot.

Oh yeah......Keep your goddamned labels off of other people. They don't appreciate it.
    Really moron " hanging around people in real life" WOW another delusional statement from your faggot head ... some of you're friends are loners just like you in here. A least my friends come from the real world not internet.
    you failed twice in this thread .... because i pretty certain you're one of members who login the most.... i feel srry for you ed jaxon ...

Btw there's two people who know me here... I rather keep my sweet image as it is than to be known as a cunt.

So shove youre denial case up you're f*ggotry ass and shut the fuck up.... fail to answer who you are... loser

Last edited by jamiethewild; 03-05-2013 at 05:02 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

5 Star Poster

Now that we're insisting on labels..
    i think we should come up with a new one...

for girls like jamie wild...the people who are so_____(hmm-I'll restrain myself here...) ..that they feel the NEED to prove that everyone else is gay...
    they are a REAL type...

what shall we call them?

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum View Post
    Now that we're insisting on labels..
    i think we should come up with a new one...

for girls like jamie wild...the people who are so_____(hmm-I'll restrain myself here...) ..that they feel the NEED to prove that everyone else is gay...
    they are a REAL type...

what shall we call them?
    I read all your reviews you do for girls on TER f*g ... I have many for you ....

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Silver Poster

Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the fool in the mirror who hates you.

This will be my last reply to you you self hating, ignoramus. I don't argue with fools.

I think you know you have issues. Don't assume anyone else is as fucked up as you are.

Ya fuckin goat.

Baaaa.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

What, me worry? Rookie Poster

Who cares - do you like a cock in your mouth? If you do all it means is that you like cock. It doesn't mean you fit into a label. If you feel guilty, then you have a problem.

I like cock but I wouldn't consider myself gay. If my son or my father told me they were gay I wouldn't be upset in the least.

Likewise, just because a woman has a cock doesn't make her any less of a woman. Or if a man has a vagina he is still a man.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the fool in the mirror who hates you.

This will be my last reply to you you self hating, ignoramus. I don't argue with fools.

I think you know you have issues. Don't assume anyone else is as fucked up as you are.

Ya fuckin goat.

Baaaa.
    Awww ... obviously it did hurt you little animal ... you fail 3 times wow....

5 Star Poster

you read my reviews on TER?
    huuuuuh???

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum View Post
    you read my reviews on TER?
    huuuuuh???
    Don't be such a dummy hopefully you get it ...

5 Star Poster

im must be dummer than i think
    have no fucking idea what youre talking about