Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by vastry View Post
    Maybee but I only mouth fem looking tgirls /ladyboys.. i wd never go near a manly tgirl or a man..
    Amen to that shit!!!! I am attracted to femininity!!!

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicamoore View Post
    Sucking a dick just makes you a cocksucker lmao
    Hell yeah!!! well actually it makes me a TGirl Dick Sucka LOL There's nothing like a TGirl telling me, "get on your knees you bitch and suck this dick". That shit is sexy and when she grabs the back of my head trust me Ima suck that dick nasty and that ain't gay.

stop the dam press! Hold up. You are whatttttttt and whhhhhhhhhat and waaaaat? You're gay and love ladies?

Where's that symbol that you put your hand over your head when you need it.

First off Gay men don't like femininity, and they dam sure don't like Ladies they like other men who are for the most part GAY! I'm not in denial you are confused as fuck! Saying you're about that life don't mean shit to the actual definition.

Let me get this right, you do know TGirls are called girls for a reason right? Trans-sex? So if a TGirl sucks a man's dick what does that make her, gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Whoever consider themselves straight & suck tgirl dick's on top of that your in denial,cause I am bout that life & proud of it,yes I am gay I love the ladies to the full fledge fullest

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

I have an idea: let's enrich English language with a new definition of an existing word "stray" whose meaning also already contains the "confused" bit...

Straight <> Stray <> Gay

...and use it to refer to people who like chicks with dicks or men with pussies. E voi la! Problem solved! You need no longer worry about whether you are gay, or straight, and get confused, because you're just stray

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 10-03-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

DeadGirl-Productions Junior Poster DeadGirl-Productions's Avatar

Everytime I look down and see some dude sucking my dick I can't help but wonder, "How could any situation be more heterosexual than this?"

Then I remind myself... vagina - they could be doing this to a vagina. Then they pay me and leave and it's instantly no longer any of my business.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

This evolvement theory that some believe that if you are with a ts that will eventually lead to wanting to be with a guy is just stupid...If that's the case then you must also believe that a guy who has never been with a ts kisses his gf he eventually will want to be with a ts and a guy because they have lips to kiss.....It's about the attraction dumbass....One other thing...If a guy who has never been with anyone but a girl could suck his own dick he would...He would because he can...Is he gay?...No.....In the end does it really matter...Seriously does it?...No

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Well to me you will be in love!

Senior Member Junior Poster MiaMaffiaFan's Avatar

Labels are pretty stupid. Just enjoy sex.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Your dick isn't gay or straight, it just wants to fuckin' cum.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

If you are attracted to dick in anyway,you have some gay in you no way around it guys, stop coping lol. I'm personally attracted to feminine looking humans, so will be down to fuck(top) any human feminine looking enough that catch my eye, don't care if is male/trans/female or anything in between. I never had the compulsion to suck a dick let alone jam it in my ass BUT still find the contrast of male genitalia against a feminine looking body, aesthetic and sexually appealing if only from a voyeuristic point of view, so still not out of the woods nor that I care. Straight guys are only attracted to genetic females, I know because I was one for many years but not anymore, the soonest you accept and embrace your fag side the easiest you will come to terms with you sexuality and have inner peace haha

2 out of 7 members liked this post.