Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Default Re: Apparently I'm a Meth Head Now...

I really don't know why you have it out for me so hard when you're the one who admitted to me about fucking my ex while I was still with him...

I've only got one question then left for you Dita... how did I taste???

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    I really don't know why you have it out for me so hard when you're the one who admitted to me about fucking my ex while I was still with him...

oh snap.. is that going to be in the book?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    You'll have to wait to buy it. Whatever you do don't borrow Dita's copy because she's out of toilet paper.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Well there is the proof right there that you hacked a twitter account to get information out of me trying to incriminate me, when I didn't even fuck I just sucked a cock get your story straight.

That's not your ex you didn't even know his real name until I said it to you.

And leave that man out of this you've done enough to him already.

I love how when it really starts to hurt you you throw the blame and spotlight on someone else to try to make yourself look better or have the spotlight off you.

So I don't know how you tasted Jizelle I put a condom on it and I didn't even know you existed at that time of my life.

And if I did I would have let him fuck the hole off me just so that you could cry even harder knowing he fucked someone prettier and younger then you.

More proof to how your a sociopath.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    Omg omg omg!! I hope I'm in the book! I want a chapter of me it's only fair since she has the rest of it about lies might as well put some truth in it.

Add some spice into it as well. You can even dedicate the book to me Jizelle.

"To Dita thank you for making me understand how fucked up I was and how I needed drugs to cope with my life so I wrote this book in inspiration from you knowing how I shouldn't have cried wolf and lied so much and listened to you"

Also as request in my chapter can I have pink pages and my face water marked on every corner of the bottom pages in my section

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Hi Jizzele,

I don't know if you remember, but we interacted a bit when you first came on the board. I kinda flirted, you kinda flirted back. I understand it's just a messageboard, but you were very sweet to me. I wasn't in such a good place then. While I wasn't directly considering suicide, I did put myself into dangerous situations not caring if I lived or died. Our interactions really lifted my spirits, gave me hope, and instilled some much needed confidence. All from flirting with a pretty girl.

It pains me to hear that you attempted, and I'm very happy it didn't take. I think that you are a wonderful person on top of being a beautiful woman. You have a lot to offer the world and you probably saved my life. It's amazing what a little kindness can do. Thank you.

For what it's worth, I hope you grow old and wrinkly. I think you'll age very well .

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    You'll have to wait to buy it. Whatever you do don't borrow Dita's copy because she's out of toilet paper.
    I wouldn't actually wipe my ass with that book because one there won't be a book so I won't have anything to wipe my ass with since this whole book bullshit is all imaginary.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Let me respond to that with something you don't know the definition for, and that's class. The only word you know in class is ass. So stop continuing to make yourself look like one.

There will be plenty of details in the book. For now, Dita is doing a good job at bringing
    hype to everything that will be refuted.

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Quote Originally Posted by zekemek View Post
    Hi Jizzele,

I don't know if you remember, but we interacted a bit when you first came on the board. I kinda flirted, you kinda flirted back. I understand it's just a messageboard, but you were very sweet to me. I wasn't in such a good place then. While I wasn't directly considering suicide, I did put myself into dangerous situations not caring if I lived or died. Our interactions really lifted my spirits, gave me hope, and instilled some much needed confidence. All from flirting with a pretty girl.

It pains me to hear that you attempted, and I'm very happy it didn't take. I think that you are a wonderful person on top of being a beautiful woman. You have a lot to offer the world and you probably saved my life. It's amazing what a little kindness can do. Thank you.

For what it's worth, I hope you grow old and wrinkly. I think you'll age very well .
    Age well how? Meth rots your teeth and cocaine wrinkles you and ages you faster and incorrectly.

Also produces alot of testosterone through out your blood. I understand why she looks more like a boy now her estrogen levels are decreasing .

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let me respond to that with something you don't know the definition for, and that's class. The only word you know in class is ass. So stop continuing to make yourself look like one.

There will be plenty of details in the book. For now, Dita is doing a good job at bringing
    hype to everything that will be refuted.
    Lol an ass. Well I can be as ass hunny at least I'm a ass and I don't actually look like a ass from all the lines and hoots you have taken your nose has made you have a donkey face not that feminine.

He he haw he he has he he haw.

I hope you understand the he part.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.