Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: Apparently I'm a Meth Head Now...

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    the only job you and i will ever share together again, is you pushing daisies from the ground below and me dancing on it's surface
    Quoted for truth!
    Haters think they look down on people....When the truth is they look up to you and it PAINS them to admit it!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Hi Jizelle,

I wish you health, strength and happiness.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

thank you again for all the kind wishes and amazing pm's I got. don't think I haven't forgotten or missed my friends and fans in this portion of reality.

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Hahahahahaa hahahaha!
    Your a fucking waste of breath you couldn't handle being away from the spotlight for so long.

You need money to work on cam to pay for your drugs?

I was informed about this thread by a fellow friend of mine on shemalecanada and I needed to have a good laugh and join the forum just for this thread.

Light a big joint and eat a big bag of popcorn.

Because this thread is garbage. I only love what Wendy wrote its the only thing that makes sense in this whole thread.

I love how this thread is all a poor me pitty party. Oh I am not a meth addict , I tried to commit suicide, I'm writing a book. And now I'm back on cam.

Everything you are saying in this thread is completely the opposite and I know first hand because I know you personally you waste of breath.

Someone who tries to commit suicide doesn't promote it and advertise it for the pitty party vote, and someone who is a meth user would be the first to say they aren't out of no where to make it look the opposite.

I remember the night that you went pyscho and you called me and talked to me for 3 hours on the phone being two face while you were outside the magic walk or Some shit and you openly admitted to me that you still have a drug problem and that this 6 year thing was bullshit.

Yes at the time I also did have a drug problem meth and coke not going to lie but I have been clean and I don't need to publisitice it because I don't give a fuck about this industry anymore since I'm out of it

But I'm posting my reply to put your ass in the place it belongs. If you want to be in the spotlight hunny then at least tell the truth because the only spotlight that is on you right now is a comedy show at just for laughs.

I can't wait to see what you write back ill go to the microwave and pop another bag tomorrow morning after I wake up and do my daily routine so I can laugh at how cracked out the next response will be.

Ciao darling remember you can get meth pipes for 5 dollars at the 24/7 store on sheer borne and bloor if you break yours when you read this from sketching out and shaking to think about what lies to respond to.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    since I know my ex husband is reading this thread now, let me make a statement to you about how you'll be able to dig me up again in 3 years for a shoot:

the only job you and i will ever share together again, is you pushing daisies from the ground below and me dancing on it's surface
    What ex husband?
    You were never married, nor had a ring to prove it. When married you live with your partner If I do recall you lived in a basement apartment with hardly any furniture because you couldn't afford anythingf because you spent everything on drugs.

I remember the day when you text me from someone else's phone to impersonate them asking for coke because you were too much of a pussy to just ask me yourself but my response was I'm sorry I don't have drug dealers numbers in my phone because I quit.

I love the constant lies and head games your a fucking loser Jizelle.

And as for you loosing all your weight you probably lost it from the drugs how I know is because yet again you lost all your breast mass and almost are flat chested again because of drugs!

You wanted those double d implants you said you had lots of money saved up for them where did they go? Oh wait up your nose or inhaled from a pipe!!!!!

Always and forever
    Dita Dior

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Nice to see you again Dita. It's been awhile

Rookie Poster

Wow Dita, you are trash. So much for leaving

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Blah blah blah lol I'll send you a signed copy of my book once you stop motel hopping and can provide a sufficient mailing address, which wait? didn't you ask to use mine for your amazon wish list because you didn't have a permanent address?

that being said, enjoy the view of my body you so clearly have deeply analyzed. now either suck my dick or get the fuck off of it!

5 out of 7 members liked this post.
    [CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Dear Dita...
    You just can't stop,can you?
    Little miss "I quit and I'm leaving" has NO room to talk...
    For someone that left all this behind and moved on you're STILL HERE...
    You have no room to criticize people for shedding light on their private lives.
    NONE.
    And considering the amount of contempt you showed for EVERYONE here last time,why ISN"T it beneath you to come back?
    If anyone SANE felt half the hatred you expressed to this place and the people,not only would they remove themselves from this site,but probably the internet as a whole. Let me guess.....you can't stand the loss of all the attention. Miss all the smoke blown up your ass? Ego getting low on hot air?

5 out of 7 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Long story short, I pity you.
    As messed up and clusterfucked I EVER imagined my life was,I never once,turned back to the people I hated for attention...
    I thought I was batshit crazy.....Damn bat didn't even CATCH me.
    Guess I have to thank you, for that,at least.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.