Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Default Re: Own a Assault Weapon? soon the Sheriff will be at your home

I know the 2nd ammendment quite well you twat.

Why would I be part of a miltia? smh...

I own firearms, and the 2nd amendment allows me to do so,and unless the amendment itself is changed, no local/state/federal law can LEGALLY force me to give up that right. Obama and his bleeding heart gun-control assholes can kiss my ass.

Of course they're going to trample on constitutional rights and perhaps eventually start the door to door thing, but only because people allow it. I rather die standing, than live on my knees.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster volkov2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    I know the 2nd ammendment quite well you twat.

Why would I be part of a miltia? smh...

I own firearms, and the 2nd amendment allows me to do so,and unless the amendment itself is changed, no local/state/federal law can LEGALLY force me to give up that right. Obama and his bleeding heart gun-control assholes can kiss my ass.

Of course they're going to trample on constitutional rights and perhaps eventually start the door to door thing, but only because people allow it. I rather die standing, than live on my knees.
    If you actually read the real meaning the official words of the Bill of Rights in the Constitution it states that you would have to be part of a militia to bear arms not to just own them. Also the legal meaning of the words never state that any one can own a gun.

If you don't like what I am saying take it up with Thomas Jefferson.
    If you can't find him how about Benjamin Franklin, or John Hancock, or any of the other signers of the Bill of Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    One less to worry about.
    One less what to worry about?

Because I'm willing to defend my constitutional right?

I guess you're ok with someone else's right being taken away, as long as it's not yours correct?

You're one simple minded fool. It's morons that think like you do, that keep gay marriage from becoming fully legal and recognizable in all 50 states. Sure, you can come on a forum like this and defend gay marriage, but you would not be willing to actually march the streets to obtain that right ( you might be pro/anti gay marriage, don't care)

Last edited by my my my!; 02-22-2013 at 03:46 AM. Reason: sp.elling

Also my my my what type of weapons do you own?

A pistol, shotgun, rifle, assault weapon, submachinegun, machinegun, RPG, rocket launcher, or other.

Also some other fun info so far this year gun buy back programs have bought back at least 3 missile launchers.

One less what to worry about?

Because I'm willing to defend my constitutional right?

I guess you're ok with someone else's right being taken away, as long as it's not yours correct?

You're one simple minded fool. It's morons that think like you do, that keep gay marriage from becoming fully legal and recognizable in all 50 states. Sure, you can come on a forum like this and defend gay marriage, but you would not be willing to actually march the streets to obtain that right ( you might be pro/anti gay marriage, don't care)
    Actually you don't have a constitutional right to own a weapon you may have a somewhat legal right but not constitutional.

Also it is not us keeping same sex marriage from becoming legal it is the Tea Party, and most Republicans, also some Democrats. I am non of these I am for all of things that make life better and this country better, I am a Progressive.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by volkov2006; 02-22-2013 at 03:54 AM.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

As a gun lover and owner I don't mind if they try prevent new guns from hitting the streets. I don't support them coming to my home to take what I already have but I wouldn't be against submitting an itemized list of the weapons I own that don't fit whatever regulations they would pass as long as those weapons would be grandfathered in.

I only own semi-automatic , or bolt action rifles

"Assault Weapon" is the current maligned term

"Omg, assault weapons cause so many deaths" In reality, NO gun owners that I know of (of the non-criminal or psychopath variety) use an "assault weapon" to assault anything. They are used to shoot stationary targets, not to assault a deer hideout in the forest, or to charge and assault a liquor store.

Current firearms in my possession, all semi auto or bolt action , no full auto:
    HK G36C
    Colt M4 carbine
    Howa 1500 Sniper Rifle
    Yugoslavian SKS
    Marlin .22
    Beretta 9mm
    Mossberg shotgun

I was born with the constitutional right to buy and possess the firearms I bought.

I will shoot any law enforcement or government agents or civilians who attempt to remove or take away my firearms, which I acquired legally under the law of the land. Any violation of my constitutional rights is not permitted and will be met with according reaction.
    You're a moron.

150 years ago the South used the same argument to justify slavery.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I only own semi-automatic , or bolt action rifles

"Assault Weapon" is the current maligned term

"Omg, assault weapons cause so many deaths" In reality, NO gun owners that I know of (of the non-criminal or psychopath variety) use an "assault weapon" to assault anything. They are used to shoot stationary targets, not to assault a deer hideout in the forest, or to charge and assault a liquor store.

Current firearms in my possession, all semi auto or bolt action , no full auto:
    HK G36C
    Colt M4 carbine
    Howa 1500 Sniper Rifle
    Yugoslavian SKS
    Marlin .22
    Beretta 9mm
    Mossberg shotgun
    If you know anything about military weapons you would know that the HK G36C and the Colt M4 Carbine are both considered assault weapons they are any weapon or variant of these weapons that are used by the military or have more than 10 round magazines. The Beretta 9mm is okay by me I have nothing against pistols, shotguns, or rifles although I have no idea why anyone needs a sniper rifle with more than a 1x zoom scope.

I also just want to make clear I love weapons and love the look the power and the history of them. I play plenty of games that have these weapons (Battlefield, Crysis, or any other Real Time Strategy game) and watch plenty of the movies of historical military themes.

I am against people having guns because the "need to protect themselves" if someone wants to rob you let them and live.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.