Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Isn't it also true that those who have been sexually abused as children are more likely to grow up and do the same thing to others?
    The U.S. Department of Justice reported four million child molesters reside in this country. [2]
    Almost half of all sex offenders are under 18. [3]
    Ten years ago we had twenty-two rehabilitation programs for juvenile sex offenders - we now have 755. [4]
    New York rape arrests of thirteen year old males increased 200% between 1986 and 1988. [5]
    57% of child molesters were molested themselves as children. [6]
    A typical molester will abuse between 30 to 60 children before they are arrested - as many as 380 during their lifetime. [7]
    http://www.ktk.ru/~cm/molester.htm

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Every guy I knew that had that happen to them have AMAZING amount of confidence in life from that. And they were getting ass pretty much everytime I turned around.
    Hmm..Then thats all good provided both parties dont squeel then. LOL.

I did not even get a chance to KISS a girl till I was 20....and I still got some confidence issues since my teen years were a TOTAL WASTE. So ya gotta think about that.
    Sorry to hear that Trogdor..I guess people can alwats make up for lost time. LOL

So yes, a older woman 'exploiting ' a young boy is something a young male outta experience I think.
    Ofcourse every young boy has their own fantasies..Being with a woman, men, transexuals and whatnot. Fantasies are I think healthy then again if its coerced/manipulated by an adult then there lies the problem.

Hell, did'nt Jerry Seinfeld date a 16 year old once? And I think in afew states, the age is below 18.
    In the state of NY, 16 is not legal as far as Im concerned.

Here go look:

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

USA New York Male to female: 17; Male to male: 17; Female to female: 17

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Its such a shame that you guys think that a mature adult woman exploiting a boy is any different then when an Adult male exploits a young girl or boy
    It's all situational, really. When I was 13, I got trolled by a guy who was so good at it that I got his number and called him back to do it again (He was about 30 at the time). Later that year, I challeneged what is now the assumption that priests mollest boys but not the other way 'round. OK, he was a minister, not a priest, but the concept is the same. It's all relative to the situation.

And hey, except for when the little voices in my head scold me to clean the guns, I turned out just fine.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Isn't it also true that those who have been sexually abused as children are more likely to grow up and do the same thing to others?
    That's a crock.

Jessy the body ventura had that happen to him when he was like 12 or 13. And he later on went from pro wrestler to governer of Minneasota for a few years, so he turned out alright.

Micheal Jackson pretty much never got any girls during his childhood and his teen years ( And you can't count that time with Brooke Shields, cause she's about as sexually nuetral he is. Even her name sounds like an anti-sexual device. Have fun on your date? No, she was wearing her Brooke Shields :P ) Pretty much the real life 40 year old virgin.................And look how great he came out.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.

The plural of anecdote is not data.
    I like that!

I'm going to 'roytit doon'.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    It's all situational, really. When I was 13, I got trolled by a guy who was so good at it that I got his number and called him back to do it again (He was about 30 at the time).
    Youre 13 and he was 30..Hmm B1 does started early and has been around many a few blocks eh? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Later that year, I challeneged what is now the assumption that priests mollest boys but not the other way 'round. OK, he was a minister, not a priest, but the concept is the same. It's all relative to the situation.
    I was gonna say..Thornbirds! (boy-man version) LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

i aggree blk....if my teacher was that hot....keep in mind i prefer guys...i would f*uck her....really goood..

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Hmm B1 does started early and has been around many a few blocks eh? LOL.
    I was precocious. Hey, the girls at school weren't interested, so I took what I could get.