Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Why are you single?

Why are you single?

Im wondering how many people on here can answer these question honestly:

1. Why are you single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: Are you happily married or happy with your current relationship?)

2. How long have you been single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: How long have you been in a relationship or have been married?)

3. What are you seeking out on here (online or in real time)? If married or attached and in a relationship..What then seems to be lacking in your present relationship as the case may be?

4. Do you think you'll ever find what you're seeking for within a few months to a year (timeframe) from now?

5. If you've answered YES to No.4, How do you plan to go abouts finding what you are looking for?

6. If you've answered NO to No.4, Why not?

7. Would you invest alot of your time on here (Online or in real time), money and what not to find it?

8. If you answered NO to No.7, Then what are your other options?

This should make for very interesting thread and responses. So start the ball rollin'. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

1) My wife and I split, amicably, about 3 months ago.

2) 3 months or so

3) Nothing really, just enjoying the moment

4) not really applicable, in my case I guess.

5) n/a

6) n/a

7) no, I'm already investing half of my net worth in getting out of my last relationship...lol

Really, I'm only 29, so I still have lot's of time for something to happen and if it were to fall into my lap then that would be awesome, but I really am enjoying the freedom for the moment. I've never been one to constantly need companionship so for the time being I'm more than content to just sit back and chill and enjoy life as is.

Junior Poster

I am single because my bf or lover whatever he was left me for another woman.....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    I am single because my bf or lover whatever he was left me for another woman.....
    I can believe that....

I'm single b/c I'm at a point in my life where I don't want/need serious attatchments. Not right now anyways. I'm happy just dating/hanging out/etc

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    I can believe that....

I'm single b/c I'm at a point in my life where I don't want/need serious attatchments. Not right now anyways. I'm happy just dating/hanging out/etc

I could stoop as low as u just did but I would rather not....... to bad your single thou I could never imagine why?

Junior Poster

I think he was being sarcastic. At least that is how I read it.
    Your quite beautiful and I think most guys wouldn't understand someone dumping you for another person.

Interesting questions. That said, here goes:

1. I am married and am extremely happy with my wife. We have an open relationship in which I can date other women as I please – provided I adhere to certain rules. I do so not because of any failing on my wife’s part, but because I have a libido that is ridiculously strong.

Most of the women that I date on the side are long-time friends that understand me well enough not to try and alter the balance of things. As much as I truly value each of them, I’ll never leave my wife. Surprisingly, the situation works out very well.

2. I’ve been married for roughly two and half years (but started seeing my wife about seven years ago). I’ve been seeing most of the other women I currently date for years. Only one is relatively new.

3. When not traveling on business, I work extremely long hours from my laptop. While I really enjoy what I do, there are times during the course of the day when I need a mental break from it all – hence my interest in this place, which has some genuinely interesting characters.

4. With the exception of my unquenchable appetite for flesh, I essentially have what I want. The few things that I lack are more dependent upon time and the fruition of plans already begun than any set of circumstances I can affect through force of will or further action.

5. N/A

6. N/A

7. N/A

8. N/A

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Another ....

Shouldn't that sentence read "left me for A woman". ?

ZING !

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Hmm, good thread.

1. I'm single because I have problems with the compromise aspects of a relationship, and I'm not really much of a "keeper" anyways, although I wish I was. I'm a jerk who has never been able to fully be what a beautiful girl deserves her guy to be.

2. I've had several short term "relationships", but nothing real or long term. I've always been big on the "jail break" option. I'm still not certain if I'm ready for a life long bonding right now.

3. I'm not seeking anything, just enjoying my time here. I came here initially chasing a girl (and she keeps smacking me on the nose), but you never know how something like that's going to turn out in the long run.

4. I think I've found what I'm looking for, but who know's? Two sides to every story and it takes two to tango (and I've never been big on dancing).

5. I plan on being less crazy and whatnot.

6. Now I can't remember what I answered to number 4, stop confusing me ;P

7. Not looking at this moment, so nothing to find. I guess a cool girl who I consider a great friend. I've actually already found her, but it's complicated at the moment.

8. My options would be to gradually repair damage I've done in the past, and someday be a real friend to a girl I like very much while not being a whacked out jack-ass. I probably would never be good relationship material, but I'd like to keep a true friend, hopefully for life.

Like I said, good thread as always Hara.

Why are you single?

Im wondering how many people on here can answer these question honestly:

1. Why are you single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: Are you happily married or happy with your current relationship?)
    -I don't have much time to devote to meeting women, and I see that kind of shit as a chore I can do without. Eventually, I'll get lonely and go back to dating and seeing less of my friends.

2. How long have you been single? (If you're attached, in a relationship or is married..then the question would be: How long have you been in a relationship or have been married?)
    -I've been single for 4 months or so.

3. What are you seeking out on here (online or in real time)? If married or attached and in a relationship..What then seems to be lacking in your present relationship as the case may be?
    -I don't have a present relationship. Honestly, I pretty much seek out casual conversation with people that have like interests as me here. The pics are just an added bonus.

4. Do you think you'll ever find what you're seeking for within a few months to a year (timeframe) from now?
    -Probably not. I spend way too much time hanging out with people I'm already familiar with or have tried out relationships with. I don't get out and meet new people enough, I guess.

5. If you've answered YES to No.4, How do you plan to go abouts finding what you are looking for?
    -Idealy, I'd go out to concerts, hit bars... anything that mixes me in with a general populous of people, but I don't have time for any of that, so thus far, I guess the answer to this question is "N/A".

6. If you've answered NO to No.4, Why not?
    -I spend too much time working, and I can't be bothered with finging a chick I'm compatible and comfortable with in my free time. Too much work. I'd rather just round up the friends and get shit-faced.

7. Would you invest alot of your time on here (Online or in real time), money and what not to find it?
    -I'm not seeking out a transexual. Socially, from my time spent casually chatting with gurls on the net, I find I have more in common with them than most GGs, but the chances of finding a TG that I'm emotionally compatible with here in Oregon are slim to none.

8. If you answered NO to No.7, Then what are your other options?
    -Doing the same thing I'm doing now and attempting to stay content with the fact that I'm single.