Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Rockin' shemale scientist Rookie Poster

Default Re: I prefer a transsexual that looks like transsexual.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    No that's not true.... one time i brought one of my ts girlfriends over my family she's 5'10 and my brother said that my friend is most likely to get clocked because the average women aren't tall like that... so a tall woman may stick out for many reasons.... maybe they're trying to clock
    Am super glad 5'6 and very very passable and i stick out because of my gorgeous face, body and long hair lol

You are weird.... Are you sure you're a TS ?
    Yes. I have a GID dx, been on feminizing HRT for nearly 5 months prescribed by an endocrinologist, getting laser...my hair needs to grow out, or save up for extensions.

I've been called weird, many, many times.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, more of a woman than you can ever handle, and my click will break your damn jaw.

The only thing you need in life are friends...those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    No that's not true.... one time i brought one of my ts girlfriends over my family she's 5'10 and my brother said that my friend is most likely to get clocked because the average women aren't tall like that... so a tall woman may stick out for many reasons.... maybe they're trying to clock
    Am super glad 5'6 and very very passable and i stick out because of my gorgeous face, body and long hair lol

You are weird.... Are you sure you're a TS ?
    Lmao, I've seen many 5'6 and shorter girls get clocked.who cares tho EVERY girl get clocked, it's just a matter of when and where.if you got (or had) balls someone is going to know it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Lmao, I've seen many 5'6 and shorter girls get clocked.who cares tho EVERY girl get clocked, it's just a matter of when and where.if you got (or had) balls someone is going to know it.
    And what's also important if it does happen is to make it obvious to the clocker that you couldn't give a flying fuck!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Sometimes people really aren't sure but suspect so they'll just say something to see how you react (like testing the waters).i just pretend not to hear and keep it moving.causing a scene just confirms their suspicions and alerts everyone else around to the situation.

Sometimes people really aren't sure but suspect so they'll just say something to see how you react (like testing the waters).i just pretend not to hear and keep it moving.causing a scene just confirms their suspicions and alerts everyone else around to the situation.
    Yes. That kick in the balls is usually a dead giveaway.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Amber you certainly know better than I do and I have had many TS friends tell me this and like a moron I ask "how did they know you were a TS but I guess many people have their radar up for such things rather than just accepting things upon initial appearance.

Any way IMHO passable is a ton of shit and a phrase that someday will be as political incorrect as lots of stuff like "negro" were when I was a youth.

If you have transitioned you aren't "passing" IMHO, you are. If you happen to be a woman with a dick or a man with a vagina, if you are gender you are that is who you are and you aren't passing.

Don't get me wrong, you may be one butt ugly dude or a really hairy and unattractive dude but once you have transitioned you don't and should not have to be passable, you just are who you are.

The rest of the world just has to get over it, honestly IMHO we all have so many problems in our own lives that while it makes us feel better to be judgmental it just takes away from our quest to makes sense of own lives.

Just my take.

Member Rookie Poster

Is the "transsexual look" about obvious surgeries and body modifications? Would a stripper or sex worker or bored aging rich housewife fit this description also?

Member Rookie Poster

There's not too many who are totally passable. You can tell with the vast majority. Yasmin Pires and Biance Freire I would say are passable. That's just off the top of my head.

Senior Member Junior Poster

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

3 out of 3 members liked this post.