Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    hi Rookie Poster

Default Re: I prefer a transsexual that looks like transsexual.

I like chicks with dicks

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I love muscular TS, anybody know any?

Really tho?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I like chicks with dicks
    you're on the correct message board

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Complete non sense. I am 5'11, and I can walk around just fine without getting issues from people, or overhearing a snicker or snide comment as I walk past. A lot of getting clocked has to do with the things a person reads subconsciously such as body language.
    getting clocked doesn't necessarily mean you'll be receiving "issues from people". depending on where you live, a lot of people will try and avoid raising attention and so will clock you and just announce it later.

i hear all the time at work "why are there so many trannies out here" from co-workers, and i'm sure none raise these issues in public, only around company they know.

Rockin' shemale scientist Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    getting clocked doesn't necessarily mean you'll be receiving "issues from people". depending on where you live, a lot of people will try and avoid raising attention and so will clock you and just announce it later.

i hear all the time at work "why are there so many trannies out here" from co-workers, and i'm sure none raise these issues in public, only around company they know.
    Yeah. I'm sure I've been clocked countless times (I still look like a very femme dude at the moment, due to my short hair), but I've rarely had an issue.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, more of a woman than you can ever handle, and my click will break your damn jaw.

The only thing you need in life are friends...those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StlyeMeCunty View Post
    Complete non sense. I am 5'11, and I can walk around just fine without getting issues from people, or overhearing a snicker or snide comment as I walk past. A lot of getting clocked has to do with the things a person reads subconsciously such as body language.
    No that's not true.... one time i brought one of my ts girlfriends over my family she's 5'10 and my brother said that my friend is most likely to get clocked because the average women aren't tall like that... so a tall woman may stick out for many reasons.... maybe they're trying to clock
    Am super glad 5'6 and very very passable and i stick out because of my gorgeous face, body and long hair lol

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman2050@gmail.com View Post
    Yeah. I'm sure I've been clocked countless times (I still look like a very femme dude at the moment, due to my short hair), but I've rarely had an issue.
    You are weird.... Are you sure you're a TS ?

Last edited by jamiethewild; 02-24-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

for me its better to be a beautiful yet clockable transsexual than a passable-as-lady but mediocre-looking trans...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by liisawinklergirl View Post
    for me its better to be a beautiful yet clockable transsexual than a passable-as-lady but mediocre-looking trans...
    Show some pics.

So I guess I like Clockable transexuals? Is that the right word for my taste?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Badgrammar7 View Post
    I am not attractive to transsexuals that look like men. I would love a passable transsexual, but what I love even more than that is a transsexual that looks like a transsexual.
    A t-girl that is hot as hell, but you can easily tell that she’s a transsexual from a distance.
    Women like Sabrina Suzuki fit in that description. Does anyone here feel the same way as I do?
    Not sure I quite get where you are going with this. I am highly attracted to TS girls who are more "natural" like Amy Daly or Domino Presley pre-boob job but part of the turn on for me is that TS are girls in the soul and they simply have a different anatomy. I have no particular turn on or turn off to girls with big boobs and big cocks anymore than big breasted GG's do it for me. The smile, the eyes, the face, the aura that to me is what creates attraction.

I am not sure when you say identifiable as a TS what you mean. Personally I find the phrase passable to be one that in some years to come it will be as unacceptable as the "N" word. Because if a transexual thinks she is a woman or a man and makes that decision to transition, that is what she/he is IMHO. It isn't a matter of passing IT IS who that person is.

Now some girls may be flat out ugly by some of our standards or have a drag queen sort of look that turns us on but looks can always be deceiving and you still could find yourself finding a cock under the dress.