Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't beleive it involves the actual removal of the rib. My understanding is that the rib is broken in multiple locations, and then a corset like brace is worn while it heals, so that the breadth of the rib cage at the waist is reduced. I know a girl in SF who had it done, and it did help accentuate her waist somewhat, but it won't turn a grandfather clock into an hourglass

FK

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I don't beleive it involves the actual removal of the rib. My understanding is that the rib is broken in multiple locations, and then a corset like brace is worn while it heals, so that the breadth of the rib cage at the waist is reduced. I know a girl in SF who had it done, and it did help accentuate her waist somewhat, but it won't turn a grandfather clock into an hourglass

FK
    I believe you're right I know at least 4 Sf gurls who've had it done. As you siad I don't think they actually remove it.

Junior Poster

Hugh or Felicia,

With the rib surgery, was there a drastic difference in the waistline appearance? How long do they have to wear the corset? What is the average healing time?

I ask because I see so many trannies with waistlines under 28 inches, which is uncharacteristic to genetic males. It seems like the TS' especially in the Latin countries, have smaller waists than the GG's. I have a thing for women wth very tiny waists and large hips and ass. If I meet the right girl, I might have to sponsor that surgery, to get the waist under 24 inches.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Hugh or Felicia,

With the rib surgery, was there a drastic difference in the waistline appearance? How long do they have to wear the corset? What is the average healing time?

I ask because I see so many trannies with waistlines under 28 inches, which is uncharacteristic to genetic males. It seems like the TS' especially in the Latin countries, have smaller waists than the GG's. I have a thing for women wth very tiny waists and large hips and ass. If I meet the right girl, I might have to sponsor that surgery, to get the waist under 24 inches.
    WHERE DO I SIGN UP BEATMAKER LOL

KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME , YOUR ONLY MAKING ME MORE KNOWN!!!!

Rookie Poster

I think Thai doctor's are good and inexpensive.

Here's a link to one. Don't know his reputation.

http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/

Rookie Poster

I HAD SUNNY DO MY BREAST AND NOSE OMG HES GOOD..I WOULD SAY WHEN U GET HES INFO AND MAKE A DATE TO DO IT..BECAUSE HES REALLY GOOD..AND HE DID JASMINE INTERNATIONAL AND MY BESTFRIEND...AND COUPLE NYC GIRLS I KNOW

KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME , YOUR ONLY MAKING ME MORE KNOWN!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Cosmetic Surgery In Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by sexxxylexi
    Ok I have been going through many tgirls here in Canada trying to find out info on a Dr Sonny in Mexico. All the girls here are so secretive with his info. I dont get it...... I have also searched allover the internet for information on Dr Sonny nothing comes up. It would be greatly appreciated if some could send me in the right dirrection....ANYONE?

Lots Of Love

Lexi
    There are a few Yahoo groups that have some DR's sites. I have had a post-op friend get FFS there as well as 1300cc implants. They, at least her Dr, does great work.
    Write me at royb404@yahoo.com and I will get you the group addresses as soon as I can.
    Roy

Rookie Poster

Default Post subject: Re: Cosmetic Surgery In Mexico

Hi All…Great board btw!

Actually - Dr. Lazaro Cardenas does rib removal and I do mean ”rib removal” as in the ribs and surrounding cartilage of the lower floating ribs are taken out thru an two bilateral incisions in the mid-lower back. The procedure can also be done thru a new or existing abdominoplasty scar or new incision (not that anyone here would be clamoring for a tummy tuck).

http://cardenas-plasticsurgery.com

He’s not a big fan of the procedure however because he feels like he can get better results through lipo-sculpture and contrasting fat grafting to the hips and butt. It’s 2400.00 in case anyone is wondering.

So No…. the procedure’s not an urban legend as I see people claim quite often, it’s the real deal.

Cheers!
    Janie
    Neoplastic - Cardenas Cirugia Plastica

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Cosmetic Surgery In Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    There are a few Yahoo groups that have some DR's sites. I have had a post-op friend get FFS there as well as 1300cc implants. They, at least her Dr, does great work.
    Write me at royb404@yahoo.com and I will get you the group addresses as soon as I can.
    Roy

Try:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FFS-GRS-Mexico/

The current whereabouts of Dr. Sonny are unknown, but you never know where he'll turn up i guess. He's become one of those -"he'll come to you" Docs.

Dr. Cardenas has 1000, 1200, 1300 and 1500 CC cohesive gel implants.

Cheers!
    Janie
    Neoplastic - Cardenas Cirugia Plastica

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    It's Mexican surgery!....................

"Bandages! We don't need no bandages! Who said we gotta give you's any bandages? I AIN'T GOTTA SHOW YOU NO STINKIN' BANDAGES!"

We cut out the bandages and pass the savings on to you!

:P