Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Default Re: All straight men deserve to be tricked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Pre-op,Post-op, Genetic......makes NO difference,they're all girls to me.
    We aren't all the same.
    Easy tiger, I'm all man

Seriously though, Straight Tricker is a hilariously bigoted troll no better than the people she hates.

Pic related.

Member Rookie Poster Straight Tricker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Easy tiger, I'm all man

Seriously though, Straight Tricker is a hilariously bigoted troll no better than the people she hates.
    It's NOT me the bigot, it's the straight guys. Hadn't they be a bigot, I wouldn't be like this. And I'M A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH! THEY WANT WAR...THEY'LL HAVE IT!!!

And wtf is this forum? I've noticed everyone calls everyone troll here. If no one talks here, then what will this forum be? If you think I'm a troll then why waste your time even replying my thread.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    All effing homophobic/transphobic bigot straight men deserve to be tricked to the core mercilessly without pity...

Ladies and Gentlemen, this post is beginning to sound like a big wind up (trolling). To name one's self as "straight tricker" and their first post is so filled with bile and hate? Saying over and over their purpose in life is to trick men? Bit of a wind up I'd say. Can't say I take this one seriously in any way.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Tricker View Post
    It's NOT me the bigot, it's the straight guys. Hadn't they be a bigot, I wouldn't be like this. And I'M A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH! THEY WANT WAR...THEY'LL HAVE IT!!!
    If you're a tooth for a tooth person then you're admitting you are a bigot in order to be even with them. You're stooping to their level and showing that they were better than you and broke you. You won't get even with them, you won't acheive anything other than making yourself more miserable than you already are and by making more people hate transwomen.

And wtf is this forum? I've noticed everyone calls everyone troll here. If no one talks here, then what will this forum be? If you think I'm a troll then why waste your time even replying my thread.
    Well let's face it you named the thread the way you did in order for it to get attention. When someone posts a thread purely to get attention and reactions, it's trolling. I personally read it and then wondered if you'd have the same sense of justification if someone posted "All lesbians deserve to be raped!!!"

I honestly thought you were a troll until I read some of your posts in another thread and realised that you are a genuine poster, albeit a very angry one

If you'd said, "Hey I can't meet any guys who like me for me so I just don't tell them does anyone else do the same?" and then said about how angry you were, then that's worthy of discussion. Posting vitriolic hate statements just shows that your approach to life is to get even with people who wrong you and that you are quite happy to stoop to other people's levels. All it probably acheives is making people think you're an asshole or some people will pity you. It's kinda like someone having problems with a black person, or even a few black people and then using that as justification to join the KKK.

It's not hypocritical for a man to not want sex with you when he discovers that you are outside his comfort zone, it's his right to change his mind. Is he a bigot for that? No. Is he narrow minded? Possibly. But you're not going to open his mind by hating him, you can only acheive that by reason. I personally would only have considered sex with a post op ts until a few years ago, but from forums like this I have realised that the penis is irrelevant on pre-ops because it's all about the person.

A man not wanting you cause you can't have babies is a very decent reason to not be with you and that would apply to GGs as well. I had a girlfriend of 5 years leave me because she wanted children and I didn't. Was she ignorant and hypocritcial for that? No, she and I simply had different goals in life. It wasn't down to anything other than that.

It's sad really that you can't see that all your hatred will do is fuel more assholes. If you rose above it and when you met ultra straight guys had a sensible discussion with them, you may change their perception a little. Change isn't immediate, but if you go round duping people or deliberately bating them then you're a part of the problem.

How did the idea of gay marriage to become even remotely acceptable? By breaking stereotypes and making straight people realise there was nothing to fear. By doing this you're playing into the stereotype of the "tranny" who waits in a bar for drunken prey to abuse...you know, the typical urban legend of 'guy get's drunk and goes home with girl from bar, gets her into bed and discovers she has a penis'. Ok, you're post op but the scenario is the same. Break the stereotype and be better than the people you hate.

And get that broken Caps Lock key looked at

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I am not sure I get the revenge factor. The dude's get off in a surgically created vagina, get weirded out for a few minutes and move on or they go fucking nuts and maybe you got them and showed them just what fools they are OR they go nuts on you which is dangerous as can be. Homophobs can be way over the top. Be safe please????

Rookie Poster

So your revenge, is to let the people you hate, fuck you.

Yeah you're a sane member of socie for sure

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I want to b tricked by you

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I don't get your question. What is pot?
    Really? You've never heard that term before? Never once in your life? Come on, now. Do you live in a cave?

read this story

The Tranny Chaser Chaser

I’m no stranger to the walk of shame, but this is the first morning I’ve ridden the R train into Manhattan with metallic blue eye shadow smeared across the upper third of my face like a sloppy Warhol silkscreen. I’ve spent the prior evening at a bacchanal called Eden Underground: a sex party for transsexuals and their admirers in Park Slope that just rang in its one-year anniversary. What brought me to the polymorphously perverse bi-monthly Friday night was a search for gender identity’s Yeti: gay men attracted to the straight men who are attracted to transsexuals—the tranny chaser chaser.

At the party, plenty of hot, blue-collar trade search for transsexuals. Those gay men who cross-dress solely to chase these guys are called everything from “deceitful” to “blackface,” but “midlife crisis” probably comes closest. They are going after what they can’t have—dressed as men, anyway. Sweetie, Eden’s large-and-in-charge mistress of ceremonies, sums it up as cruising for men they “could never get wearing a pair of jeans on a Saturday night.”

José Muñoz, an NYU-based academic who writes extensively on gender, asks, “So they’re gay men who turn to drag to get straight-acting or butch guys?” adding, “It fits into so many fantasies of the predatory homosexual out to prey on nominally straight men.” Muñoz mentions those turn-of-the-century, New York sexual superstars along the Bowery called “fairies” that George Chauncey details in Gay New York. Many heterosexual men “alternated between male and female sexual partners,” Chauncey writes, but the fairies, those willing to oblige these working-class men, “simply offered to perform certain sexual acts, especially fellation, which many straight men enjoyed but many women (even many prostitutes) were loath to perform.”

http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-06-...aser-chaser%2F

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

straight tricker is either another member trolling or one of these

either way, i can't be concerned with someone whose goal it is to be punched in the face by a guy their "tricked"

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON