Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    SHARP SHOOTING SOUNDS Rookie Poster supersharpshooter's Avatar

Default Re: All straight men deserve to be tricked!!!

Wow!
    Having read this thread all I can say to the OP is......

Get ya tits out for the lads luv

Thatchers state funeral should be privatised. Its what she would have wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Tricker View Post
    I want to feel 'normal' too. But when you say you're trans you're not viewed as 'normal' to majority of the world anymore but viewed as a mere freak and buffoon.
    Only you can make yourself feel that way..

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    These guys were not straight...100% straight guys do not see TS girls as women although they may want to fuck you and probably enjoy it...only true chasers like myself see TS girls as female.
    So true, trannies are so foolish when they think a straight would deal with them, from the moment a guy gets involved with a transsexual then this guy is not straight anymore, he's bissexual now.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Straight Tricker's Avatar

Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    These guys were not straight...100% straight guys do not see TS girls as women although they may want to fuck you and probably enjoy it...only true chasers like myself see TS girls as female.

That's why they should be tricked, cos they will NEVER accept us as 'real' women. Buah!

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy View Post
    So true, trannies are so foolish when they think a straight would deal with them, from the moment a guy gets involved with a transsexual then this guy is not straight anymore, he's bissexual now.

But what if he was 'tricked' unknowingly and without truly consenting, did he officially 'slide' in the Bisexual category?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    All effing homophobic/transphobic bigot straight men deserve to be tricked to the core mercilessly without pity...

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

The worst part about this whole fiasco is that there were most likely people in her life that DID accept her.....but she was so focused on the ones that didn't that she never even noticed. Or was just to obsessed to care.

The thing with rejection is that when you notice that it starts happening more often,you need to look at yourself,because statistics say that the only way EVERYONE would reject you is if it is YOU that has the problem.

And people fall in love all the time but leave all the time when they find out the other person cannot have kids. For some the desire to have children overrides the desire they have for that person. Some people are just made to want kids,it drives them.

I have a question.
    What would it take for you to stop? What has to happen for you to realize that you aren't really getting anything out of this but making the world a more miserable place...FOR YOU?
    You ARE perpetuating your own misery,despite your claims to the contrary.
    Eventually,you'll run out of people to trick....OR one of them will get their revenge on you....neither one ends well. What then?
    You say you live for revenge but what happens when you can't get it anymore?
    What happens when the anger fades and you're left with nothing?
    It will happen. I know from experience. You will wake up one day and realize YOU destroyed your chances,not the people you take it out on....I live with it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

How fucking stupid is this shit?
    Since when am I Bi by being attracted to a woman?
    I can only be Bi if I am attracted to MEN,which I am not.
    Take that shit and bury it. Fucking moron.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    How fucking stupid is this shit?
    Since when am I Bi by being attracted to a woman?
    I can only be Bi if I am attracted to MEN,which I am not.
    Take that shit and bury it. Fucking moron.
    As much as we all love our t-girls, you gotta admit that they are not women dude, and no you can not only be bi if you're attracted to a man, there is no need to be calling names

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Tricker View Post
    Originally Posted by nysprod View Post

That's why they should be tricked, cos they will NEVER accept us as 'real' women. Buah!

But what if he was 'tricked' unknowingly and without truly consenting, did he officially 'slide' in the Bisexual category?
    Well, i guess that's different but from the moment he knows that he was tricked, any straight man would just stop dealing with that t-girl.

As much as we all love our t-girls, you gotta admit that they are not women dude, and no you can not only be bi if you're attracted to a man, there is no need to be calling names
    The very word, BIsexual, means you like men and women.
    I have never nor will I ever,be attracted to a man.

As for name calling? Look at the part of your quote I bolded....You just called EVERY girl here a man and you're worried about being a moron?
    You're about as sharp as a bowling ball...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Straight Tricker's Avatar

Now this is becoming hilarious in here. Anyways you still didn't reply me bunzy.

You says once a straight guy did it with a us, automatically he becomes a Bisexual.

But what if a super straight guy was 'tricked' unknowingly and without truly consenting and if he knew from the beginning he would have had refused, does he officially 'slide' in the Bisexual category or not?

All effing homophobic/transphobic bigot straight men deserve to be tricked to the core mercilessly without pity...