Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster Straight Tricker's Avatar

Default All straight men deserve to be tricked!!!

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm a post-op straight Transsexual and I wanna tell you all my version of things. So yeah...

The 'real' Straight guys just deserve to tricked because they are effing BIGOTS and HUGE HYPOCRITES.

As long as they don't know what you are they will treat you like a Princess and call you 'My Beautiful Princess, I wanna marry you blah blah blah' but as soon as they know what you are you suddenly revert from a Princess to the worst disgusting piece of shit ever that they've encountered in their entire life.

Worst are most of the transphobic ones who prefer to fuck an old fat ugly BIOLOGICAL woman JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A NATURAL CUNT than to do it with a bombshell post-op tranny cos they say 'WE'RE BORN A MAN'. And what about masculine lesbians who look like dudes? You'd prefer fuck them cos they were born with a natural cunt too right?

I have always been rejected 100% by straight guys AS SOON AS I OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH to say what I am. In my early teen I've fallen in love with straights and I've waited so long for some to cede as upto 6 years but in vain. Attempting to commit suicide doesn't make any effect on them and are so cold and indiferent. And it's not one but ALL of them are the f*cking same. EVER SINCE I'VE STOPPED BELIEVING IN LOVE AND I PREFER TO BE ONLY ON THE SEXUAL MODE. ALL LOVE IS FAKE!!!

3 TYPES OF STRAIGHT GUYS

1. LIBERAL STRAIGHT GUYS: Most of them are here for only sexual purposes. Majority generally accept gays/trans to do oral sex with them only while others accept to do anal too but their frequent phrases are 'I'll fuck you in the ass but I don't wanna see your dick!'

2.MODERATE STRAIGHT GUYS: They will accept you ONLY if you're fully operated and have vagina, yet most of them are here just for sexual curiosity, nothing more. I know VERY few who are into long term relationships with Transsexuals.

3.STRICT STRAIGHT GUYS: Most of them have that natural HOMOPHIC/TRANSPHOBIC instinct. They will never accept you no matter what. You can be the most beautiful tranny in the world operated with a cunt but to them you were 'BORN A MAN' and will remain a man forever no matter what.

Unfortunately I always hit into STRICT STRAIGHT GUYS

THEIR MAIN EXCUSES TO ESCAPE:

1. SORRY I'M NOT GAY. (EVEN YOU'RE A POST-OP TRANS)
    Since when Transsexuals are into 'gays' you ignorant pricks. If it's not with straights then with whom are we suppose to go? Gay men like men with MALE APPEARANCE you morons. And Pre-Ops/Post-Ops Transsexuals ARE NOT INTO TRANNY-CHASERS(The type of men who identify themselves as straight guys but in reality are a type of bisexuals who like girls with DICKS intentionally). They are the preference of SHEMALES (NON-OPS), girls who prefer to remain with their dicks forever BUT NOT POST-OP TRANSSEXUALS.
    So going out with me makes you GAY? So maybe going out with me makes you a PEDIPHILE too cos I was born a baby and was a child too before. if somebody is operated and has a CUNT which you're searching for and a pair of boobs, what do you want more?

2. Let's just remain friends (Diplomatic evasion)

3. You lied to me, you betrayed me blah blah blah

4. It's IMMORAL & AGAINST RELIGION
    Oh yeah? So it immortal to fuck a tranny cos it was technically a man before but you fucking tons of girls BEFORE marriage is moral right? Give me a break will you!

5. TRANSSEXUALS CAN'T PRODUCE BABIES
    One of the lamest excuse of all! As if there are no genetic/biological women who are sterile and can't produce babies neither. So are sterile women not 'real' woman as you claim? And that Trans chromosomes are YY...but WHO THE FUCK SEES YOUR CHROMOSOMES? You're just finding all the deepest and lamest excuses not to accept a Transsexual.
    ================================================== =========================
    EVOLUTION OF STRAIGHT MEN BIGOTRIES
    1. UNTRANSITIONED STAGE - "Oh sorry, I want someone with a female appearance, YOU'RE A GUY!"

2. CROSSDRESSING/TV STAGE - "You have NO BOOBS, YOU'RE A MAN WITH WIG!"

3. BREAST-OP STAGE - "You're a SHEMALE! Boobs Yeah? But you have a COCK, SORRY YOU'RE A MAN"

4. SEX CHANGE STAGE- "You were born a MAN, you can't produce babies, SORRY FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS DUDE, YOU'RE STILL A MAN TO ME".
    They will always find the DEEPEST excuse to escape just not accept a Transsexual.

They should understand that we're HARD WIRED female in our head and we're more woman than women. We never requested to be 'BORN A MAN'. They have no idea how many of us are struggling all way long to be a woman and some of us verging death in prostitution just to put a fucking cunt and above all that you just pop up to say 'YOU WERE BORN A MAN!' Some don't even have the decency and respect to call us 'TRANSSEXUAL' but just go straight forward calling 'YOU'RE A MAN'(in spite you have a cunt down there). FUCKING IRRITATIN'!

CONCLUSION
    I DON'T GIVE A SHIT THEY SMASH MY FACE OFF OR I END UP DEAD LIKE GWEN ARAUJO, IMPORTANCE FOR ME IS TO TAKE MY LIFETIME REVENGE UPON THOSE HYPOCRITE MOTHER*CKERS, THEY RUINED MY EFFING EXISTENCE. THERE'S NOTHING MORE THAT MAKES ME HAPPY THAN TRICKING THEM. NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL AND HOW PASSABLE A TRANSSEXUAL MAY BE, THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU SO CONCLUSION STRAIGHT HOMOPHOBIC/TRANSPHOBIC GUYS DESERVE TO BE TRICKED! TO BE TRICKED!! AND TO BE TRICKED TO THE CORE HEARTLESSLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHERF*CKING BIGOTS & HYPOCRITE FAKE ASSES!!!

4 out of 17 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: All straight men deserve to be tricked!!!

you are not new, i bet you you are a regular but decided to start a thread under a different name? I wonder if the mods would do a check? lol

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Okay what the OP says is typically true, but I also think there's a growing population of guys like those on HA who are accepting of transwomen and don't care what chromosomes they were born with.

How many of us are there??
    Unfortunately probably not much more than there are TS women.

If it wasn't for the danger aspect, if I were a postop TS woman, I'd just be with guys and not tell them and never let shit get too deep. Keep it moving.
    Or you could seek out those guys specifically looking for TS women.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

interesting manifesto. i never thought i'd see straight-guys on a hit-list before but i suppose on hung-angels, they're as good as gold

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Erm...Yeah...Right...Sure...Whatever!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

So tell us how your really feel?
    Sorry for all your hatred! Seriously!
    There are a lot of good people in the world that you should meet.
    Maybe if you were honest to people right up front, before you get emotionally involved it would weed out the ones whom you seem to hate so much.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Erm.... that is quite an entry. If she is a newcomer she perhaps should have read her way through some of the more intelligent posts here by men who see transgendered women as women... not as freaks. She has obviously had some bad experiences.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Erm.... that is quite an entry. If she is a newcomer she perhaps should have read her way through some of the more intelligent posts here by men who see transgendered women as women... not as freaks. She has obviously had some bad experiences.
    maybe she did but recognized the stories

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I'm sorry you've had a hard time and I'm going to take your rant seriously, OK?

The problem isn't really straight guys. The problem is your preferences and biases. There are 10 times as many guys interested in transwomen of various kinds as there are transwomen. That's why there is so much transwoman prostitution -- because "demand" is so much bigger than "supply." Many of them are serious and not just chasers.

The problem with girls like you is the Groucho Marx problem -- he famously said he would never be a member of a club that would stoop to accepting him as a member.

You are like many (but not all) transwomen who ONLY want super straight men -- only want men who do not want to be with transwomen and who reject men who are attracted to them because they're not straight enough. I realize many types of people have unrequited loves and attractions, but your bias is as ridiculous as if I decided as a man that I only wanted to sleep with super butch lesbians. I could get very bitter about being rejected time after time by militant butch lesbians because it ain't gonna happen. But that wouldn't be their fault. It would be my fault for insisting that my lover change her sexual orientation. On the other hand, I could modify my demands a bit if I'm attracted to lesbians and seek out butch bisexual women.

It's good that you arrived at HA, and maybe you'll learn that there are plenty of men out there for you, but I suspect, given your rant, you're not going to lower your standards.

9 out of 9 members liked this post.
    Last edited by EdelweissFan; 02-13-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I don't even read because I think it's stupid.

Why can't you support the fact that some are gays, some are straight, some are bi?
    Why do you need everybody on your side?

Not accepting straight guys and saying they are hypocrites, it's doing the same thatn straight guys insulting gays.

You clearly put categories and say "ok, there are only 3 types".
    Who are you to say that? Each person is different.

Just let people live their lives

5 out of 5 members liked this post.