Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Do guys prefer preop or post op tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I prefer pre op given a choice.

SMH. Some guys like women with big tits, some don't care. Some men like curvy chicks, some prefer coathangers.

Again if guys into preop tgirls ONLY cared about and wanted the dick, there's so many more gay men out here willing to scratch that itch than going on a fool's quest to find the 'right' trans-woman.

IMO a preop tgirl shouldn't be put off because a guy likes the way she's built. For most of us it's never just about the dick.

It it was, why choose a transchick in the first place??
    I'm tired of girls assuming just because a guy is attracted to her femininity AND her genitalia, she's being hopelessly objectified.

Little secret, if a female has a phat ass, the MAIN reason I'm talking to her from jump is her booty, and the rest I hope falls into place later on(her looks, personality, intelligence).

That's just how men operate.

On another board I frequent there's a long thread about chicks with huge clits and how much some guys dig them.

http://www.thickbbwforum.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=49437

You think GGs with 1-2 inch clits really feel objectified because their man wants to suck on it until she cums???
    If a 'straight' man who's into GGs finds you desirable WITH your penis, IMO as a preop TG you should try to learn to accept it and not question so much if he likes you or your penis.
    I like girls with pussy. I like girls with a penis.
    I LIKE GIRLS.
    Please step off soap box.it's looking a bit worn.
    My post had NOTHING to do with feeling objectified.all i said is i want a guy who's interested in me regardless of what genitals i have now or in the future.if that's a problem for you than cool but don't bitch to me about it, I'm not bitching at you dude

Last edited by amberskyi; 02-12-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Please step off soap box.it's looking a bit worn
    Says the girl who ONLY finds a guy attractive who states he just likes women without a preference.

If you walk this earth as a woman, you're going to be objectified on some level your entire life.
    What's new?
    And why should it be any different for TS??

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I don't think it is as simple as making a choice between one and the other. No two human bodies are identical, but I have found that the sex I most enjoy is with women or transexuals with a fuller, voluptuous figure. I even wonder in the case of women, when I used to have sex with them years ago, if I found the act more satisfying with those who had had children. Even with transexuals, the slim and tight body does not provide for me the satisfaction I have found with the fuller figure, someone who has, in a manner of speaking, weight on their hips. But all three of my experiences with post-ops have been a disappointment, penetration did not feel comfortable, and one was with a Malaysian who in all my years remains one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but who possessed a cold self-indulgent personality; so on the basis of my experience, I would not knowingly choose to have sexual relations with a post-op. It means some of you could have the best sex ever with a post-op -unless you try it, how can you know?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Says the girl who ONLY finds a guy attractive who states he just likes women without a preference.

If you walk this earth as a woman, you're going to be objectified on some level your entire life.
    What's new?
    And why should it be any different for TS??
    See above statement where i pointed out that my post had nothing to do with me feeling objectified.
    You're arguing with a ghost in your head dude.my name isn't Bella lol

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

That's just how men operate.
    No offense, but we do not operate the same....

And I DO have a preference....Beautiful and smart women.. Just because you don't have to be born one isn't the same as no preference.

Last edited by Chaos; 02-12-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    See above statement where i pointed out that my post had nothing to do with me feeling objectified.
    You're arguing with a ghost in your head dude.my name isn't Bella lol
    Lol, shit is getting contentious on here

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    No offense, but we do not operate the same....
    Yeah you do.
    I don't know one man who's ever said he wanted to get with a chick at first because her personality really turned him on.

All men start from the outside and work backwards.
    Women do too, to a lesser extent.

Member Rookie Poster SarinaFan91's Avatar

To be honest, I would sleep with any gender; male, female, pre-op, post-op...and with a relationship, I would rather not be with a guy, but I can easily be with, and love, any kind of woman.

A lot of guys like big breasts on women, some like smaller ones...and on the other hand, a lot of women (and men) prefer guys with bigger dicks...if someone prefers a woman with a penis over one with a vagina then that is honestly just his personal preference.

As I said before, I prefer women, but I also happen to prefer cock, so a pre-op just so happens to be my ideal woman. That said, I have loved and will love women despite them having vaginas, and it wouldn't be any different for a pre-op...otherwise I would have to be gay and/or with a guy if the only thing I cared about was what they have in their trousers!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Yeah you do.
    I don't know one man who's ever said he wanted to get with a chick at first because her personality really turned him on.

All men start from the outside and work backwards.
    Women do too, to a lesser extent.
    A face might GET my attention but it's what is inside that is going to make me want her. Trust me....after YEARS of working with drunk,stupid people you don't jump on someone for their looks....
    You can be the hottest thing I've ever seen and I'll walk away if I think you're stupid or ignorant...

Last edited by Chaos; 02-12-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Professional Poster

i prefer preop ts really.
    and i prefer bio girls that post op tgirls.