Quote Originally Posted by tsselenalopez View Post
This question would be awesome if it was directed towards a website where most of the guys were actually serious about dating but about 95% of these guys just want the dick. And do whateva they can to fulfill that urge of the Dick going up they Azz... Specially these dick hungry men up in north Dallas.... I don't think you even have a pretty face any more.
I love that you're crying and catty over a post made 3 YEARS ago.....SO damn petty. Ever think that if you stop jumping on guys that want dick you might meet guys that don't? I really don't give a damn what's between your legs...if YOU are uninteresting you can have a bear trap for all I care...If I DO find you interesting enough,it still doesn't matter,because it has to be mutual....and if it's mutual neither one of us is going to care because we're going to do whatever we're BOTH comfortable with....
You come off as one seriously angry little kid....get the stick out of your ass,get comfortable with yourself,and stop letting yourself ONLY be a fetish,otherwise ain't nobody can do shit for you but keep you where you're at...