Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: When did you finally realize you were a sissy bitch?

Damn for somebody who left the board like 2-3 days ago, she's still here a lot.
    Still checking if people are crying on your leaving?
    We won't cry the day you'll die so don't get your hopes too high.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    Nerds/geeks are my kind of people! Definitely an interesting combo you have going... when you say rat breeder next to snake handler my thinking is you are raising their food? Then again, with 8 snakes you might need to I guess.

I'm a fan of tearing things apart and turning them into things as well... I used to take cheap remote controlled cars, arm and armor them, then pit them against friend's toys and have battles as a kid. (Like a neighborhood amateur Battlebots competition)

Nowadays it's generally pulling apart the occasional computer or video game console for maintenance... or putting together cool stuff for raves. Recently, I did into making jewelry as well though... so I might start going through scrap I have scattered around and do a bit more of that. (see pic, was my first attempt using a couple gears from a pendant clock)

Aside from the other stuff I listed on my profile... I'm an ACAC Certified Microbial Investigator and spent most of the past five years crawling around houses looking at mold... and am also an IICRC-certified water remediation technician. My hats have hats too lol.

As for the papal hat... I think my heathen ass would burst into flames as soon as I stepped on Vatican soil... but I bet it would look pretty sweet with a sound-active led panel on the front of it... so I'm almost willing to risk it.

On the DJing side of things, I own and generally use a high-end MIDI controller because it allows me to manage a much higher variation in BPM... and I can mix four "decks" at once digitally... even though I generally beatmatch manually despite that. I've played on friends' turntables a few times, and although I like the tactile feel of them... they just don't suit my needs as well. (And records are expensive... plus as you mentioned... a lot of things aren't being pressed anymore)
    I was going to edit the quote but nahhhh....
    I have 1 Ball Python,1 Red-Tailed Boa,2Albino Burmese Pythons,1 False Water Cobra,1 Gaboon Viper,and 2 Reticulated Pythons.
    2 Pitbulls, 1 Mastiff,2 Ferrets,and roughly 30-40 rats....Basically I own Satan's Petting Zoo....
    I was a bouncer in a nightclub that had 4 mini clubs inside it.
    For now, my machining days are over ...at least until I can drop a grand and buy my own lathe and other equipment.
    I generally take random thing apart and make new things from the parts.
    Now I could wear the Pope hat....it would turn black and start laughing though....
    All the DJ's I know won't risk damaging their vinyl in the bars or clubs here,so it's all digital. (Can't blame them)
    I spend most of my time doing 3D art I have a thread for it somewhere and some on my profile...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I was going to edit the quote but nahhhh....
    I have 1 Ball Python,1 Red-Tailed Boa,2Albino Burmese Pythons,1 False Water Cobra,1 Gaboon Viper,and 2 Reticulated Pythons.
    2 Pitbulls, 1 Mastiff,2 Ferrets,and roughly 30-40 rats....Basically I own Satan's Petting Zoo....
    I was a bouncer in a nightclub that had 4 mini clubs inside it.
    For now, my machining days are over ...at least until I can drop a grand and buy my own lathe and other equipment.
    I generally take random thing apart and make new things from the parts.
    Now I could wear the Pope hat....it would turn black and start laughing though....
    All the DJ's I know won't risk damaging their vinyl in the bars or clubs here,so it's all digital. (Can't blame them)
    I spend most of my time doing 3D art I have a thread for it somewhere and some on my profile...
    Satan's petting zoo eh? I like reptilian friends as long as I'm not randomly stumbling across one in a crawlspace... and most pits I've met have been sweethearts despite the reputation a lot of people give them. Personally I just have a couple cats. I know plenty of DJs that still use vinyl, but most all that use turntables anymore have switched to time codes and Serato... definitely understandable. And went and checked out ze art... I like!

Also...

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    Satan's petting zoo eh? I like reptilian friends as long as I'm not randomly stumbling across one in a crawlspace... and most pits I've met have been sweethearts despite the reputation a lot of people give them. Personally I just have a couple cats. I know plenty of DJs that still use vinyl, but most all that use turntables anymore have switched to time codes and Serato... definitely understandable. And went and checked out ze art... I like!

Also...

Crap!! I'm allergic to cats! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    One of the Pits is an attack dog....Even I have been bitten on occasion..stupid human error there though. The other will only lick you to death.The Mastiff is dumb as a brick and thinks everyone is a food dispenser...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

says take some loratadine and call a girl

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ditadior View Post
    Can someone please ban me now I'd rather that so I can't login and see all the bullshit people post about me.

That's all I'm trying to say. I can't erase my life with people talking about me so I would rather that.

I'd rather you all talk shit and I don't have to see it.
    Teenagers are the biggest drama queens, good lord. Walk the fuck away and keep walking, don't check in every five minutes to see who's still talking about you. This isn't high school, you immature little attention whore

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Crazy shit...Just another day on HA!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Member Rookie Poster

wow my thread totally steered in a new direction.. was maybe looking to get some other true feminization stories but instead... well ..

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Fox View Post
    wow my thread totally steered in a new direction.. was maybe looking to get some other true feminization stories but instead... well ..
    Welcome to HA

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

One of the funniest thing about my ex-gf is how we would go shopping together and she would point stuff out and say " hey you would like this outfit" or hey look at these panties we should get them and we can share them".... I noticed that whenever I got new outfits and panties , that those were the exact same outfits she would go out wearing at night a few nights later when she cheated on me with men ( we never spent a friday or saturday night together in over a year).. so she would always make sure she fucked a guy in my outfits then gave them back to me to wear.. I wore a pair of black yoga pants that had another guys cum stain in them for a week before I noticed before putting them in the wash

1 out of 3 members liked this post.