Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: am i the only guy that prefers to bottom in a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    now that's funny!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Looks like a game of Chicken on the bottom left but I bet it don't taste like chicken when you pull it out of the oven. It will be foul though.

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Sounds like someone must've gotten too much of an idea that just because pre-op transwomen still have a penis, that he is going to fulfill has fantasy of getting plowed every time he has sex with her. If he is going to assume that, then there isn't hope for a relationship to last long, especially if she has no desire for being a top, or she is really more interested in going through the srs and expects to be treated like a lady, not some closeted gay boy's fantasy.

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

I love to top I would never bottom, the allure of a tg is a beautiful woman is the extra bonus of a cock, I am a very oral top love to bring my partner to a orgasm with my mouth then rim that pussy up.

6'8" 180 lb oral top

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i know many transwomen who like the dominant role, but it with a catch, and imo rightfully so. Mainly they want a guy who is masculine, who just is comfortable sexually. Out of the bedroom, and partly in, he's a man's man. He still is masculine to her feminine. And in the bed he's simply the receiver, but even then masculine. The gender role isnt shattered, just bent (no pun intended). Sure, fantasy wise they will indulge in the more aggresive role play, but afterwords, at least the vers/top trans (and the occasional female.....*shudder*) that ive had the conversation with, want to still feel like the woman after, even during, especially in a relationship. Kinda hard to do if your supposed bf is begging for some dick constantly.
    Also on a long term lifestyle, eventually functionality meet practicality. Girls more and more want to grow old with a penis. Many may not go full op, but at least remove the testis to enhance femininity long term. that def affects functionality. Plus HRT rarely allows a girl to get it up after extensive use.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum View Post
    These women on this site have spent all their resources and time becoming the ULTIMATE feminine beings
    ... and men haven't. The answer is in the question. Why should we go through all that just to continue to have our partners treat us like men sexually? Why did we bother? Just so we could wear skirts and heels and use the ladies restroom, but still be tops in the bedroom? It's cool for some girls, but not for all of us.

That's a nice fantasy you guys have going, but it's a very, very, very rare reality, and when you find it, you should be more appreciative. The disrespect of a lot of the guys here is astounding - towards both tops and bottoms. They're convinced that we all have to live up to their fantasies whether they're paying for the privilege or not. How narcissistic can some of you guys get?

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 02-14-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

"sheyum"

You are f*ggot, you be bashed like piece of trash... Girls let start the fight hahaha

You should be a shame of yourself ....

Bella is right for starting all these chaser treads, "sheyum is the definition why"

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.