Thread: Intruduction

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Intruduction

Hello awesome people ! For long time I've been following this site, but ever had the courage to register or even write. But the obsession for adorable girls with "packages" is just too strong. Firstly I would like to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Secondly I want to apologize if this is not the right section.
    Now, mu name is Angel, I'm from Bulgaria. I'm 23 years old, a fluffy bear. I'm currently i Nottingham, UK. Lovely place, I've always wanted to come in the UK, its amazing And now when I have room only for me I can freely write do and search whatever i want. I want to learn more about you sweethearts. I'm a real admirer Also I'm a huge fan giving my lips to any beautiful lady out there. I just cant stop thinking about sucking and swallowing a tasty ... hm ... surprise If you know what I mean...
    I do not want to rush or something I just wanted to introduce my self to you. I cannot upload any pictures of me, due to personal issues and security reason (I prefer to stay hidden). But for any lovely girl im here and I have a cam so its not a problem to show my self
    Feel free to ask me anything, to get to know me or even if you want it would be my pleasure to hand out with you. I'm a bit shy, a "virgin" with ladies like you So be gentle with me!

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: Intruduction

Quote Originally Posted by IAdoreTgirl View Post
    Hello awesome people ! For long time I've been following this site, but ever had the courage to register or even write. But the obsession for adorable girls with "packages" is just too strong. Firstly I would like to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Secondly I want to apologize if this is not the right section.
    Now, mu name is Angel, I'm from Bulgaria. I'm 23 years old, a fluffy bear. I'm currently i Nottingham, UK. Lovely place, I've always wanted to come in the UK, its amazing And now when I have room only for me I can freely write do and search whatever i want. I want to learn more about you sweethearts. I'm a real admirer Also I'm a huge fan giving my lips to any beautiful lady out there. I just cant stop thinking about sucking and swallowing a tasty ... hm ... surprise If you know what I mean...
    I do not want to rush or something I just wanted to introduce my self to you. I cannot upload any pictures of me, due to personal issues and security reason (I prefer to stay hidden). But for any lovely girl im here and I have a cam so its not a problem to show my self
    Feel free to ask me anything, to get to know me or even if you want it would be my pleasure to hand out with you. I'm a bit shy, a "virgin" with ladies like you So be gentle with me!

Welcome to Hung Angels! Hope you survive the experience.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IAdoreTgirl View Post
    Firstly I would like to apologize for my english, it is not my native language.
    Yeah...Noticed you were from Nottingham!
    Welcome to HA!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Junior Poster C. Saw's Avatar

I can relate to a lot of what you said here, IAdore, especially about the picture. There are too many closed minded people, and since I am not a tgirl, I don't need any unnecessary trouble (or hassle - may not be best words). I would show my picture to any girl who wanted to see it, but the casual browser doesn't need to see it. I, like you, hope to meet a nice girl someday. Good luck.

Hello to you all. Thank you for your nice welcome !
    First of all I would really like to know how to refer to you beautiful ladies ! In Bulgaria we have few words but they are all a bit offending and I really do not know which one should I use in English so I wont offend you ! Be so kind and inform me, thanks !
    And now a bit more about me.
    For years I have been a real fan, admirer or even lover to all of you, gorgeous ladies ! I've never met a girl like you and I really, really want to do this. But not just rush and hump and finish everything asap and then that's it. I'm not here only to seek random sex contacts, I don't mind them don't get me wrong here, but I prefer to know the person. I'm really interested in the story behind the person. I'm pretty sure its not easy to share your personal stories and life to someone you don't know but we have to start from somewhere
    Well if yu just want to empty your beautiful clits in someones mouth, be my guest I'd love to take it all and even ask for more
    I just cant stop thinking about the beautifulnes of you girls. So feminine, soft and adorable !
    I have all the time now, so feel free to write

Love ya sweeties <3

Everyone deserves a chance ! If I get one with you I'd make you the happiest girl

Hello Now a new location. Well work send me to Bristol, now lets see if the luck will get better here :P

Everyone deserves a chance ! If I get one with you I'd make you the happiest girl