Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question what is ur fantasy?

I so wish i one day get raped/abused by a gang of horny Transwomen

What is your dream that u wish would cum true?

when i start chewing you know you are far enough in baby - T

I also write - check out the story forum for ChubsterT

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: what is ur fantasy?

having had a pretty wild time growing up and through my twenties I can honestly say I don't have any crazy sexual fantasies that I want to do anymore. Now all my fantasies involve my family living long happy lives and being financially well off for generations to come. I know that is boring and not what you wanted but it is what I dream of.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    having had a pretty wild time growing up and through my twenties I can honestly say I don't have any crazy sexual fantasies that I want to do anymore. Now all my fantasies involve my family living long happy lives and being financially well off for generations to come. I know that is boring and not what you wanted but it is what I dream of.
    I know what you mean.
    Our lass keeps asking me what my fantasies are, hoping to do something for me.
    But, i've already lived them!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

There are, surely, fantasies so deep you would only EVER want them to be a fantasy. Unless you could live a few parallel lives.

But Quiet Reflections - surely your fantasy can be a reality if you all work at it and take care.

And Chubster - you can get what you want if you pay enough for it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

And fantasies can be brought true - even the most dangerous and sad....
    This is an advert currently appearing on a personals site in London (not naming the site cos there may be fools here who want to partake)

"Thursday 31st January starting at 4pm if everyone can aim to get her for 4.30 please. If you are able to put this in your diary and let me know you can definitely make it or not that would be great. Please let me know either way so I can have a idea of numbers.. For further details please email me MUST SEND A FACE PIC!!

I just want to be filled with all of your hot creamy cum.. Want to feel it dripping out of my hole. I will suck you all off as much as I can as well as have you wank and cum over me in my mouth and ill suck you all clean after you fuck me as well. Just so so so want to be fucked one after the other really use me like a worthless slut. I will be a good slut and might even where a blind fold at somepoint so I don't know which one of you is fucking me.. I have only invited guys that I find attractive so if you want to bring a friend please send me a face pic first as I will only allow people I find attractive to the party.

PS regularly tested guys only please and negative guys only... I am regularly tested and was 9 weeks ago and all clear for everything else.

(Sorry I know it is shallow and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please do not be offended if you are not my type and are not invited)"

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    And fantasies can be brought true - even the most dangerous and sad....
    This is an advert currently appearing on a personals site in London (not naming the site cos there may be fools here who want to partake)

"Thursday 31st January starting at 4pm if everyone can aim to get her for 4.30 please. If you are able to put this in your diary and let me know you can definitely make it or not that would be great. Please let me know either way so I can have a idea of numbers.. For further details please email me MUST SEND A FACE PIC!!

I just want to be filled with all of your hot creamy cum.. Want to feel it dripping out of my hole. I will suck you all off as much as I can as well as have you wank and cum over me in my mouth and ill suck you all clean after you fuck me as well. Just so so so want to be fucked one after the other really use me like a worthless slut. I will be a good slut and might even where a blind fold at somepoint so I don't know which one of you is fucking me.. I have only invited guys that I find attractive so if you want to bring a friend please send me a face pic first as I will only allow people I find attractive to the party.

PS regularly tested guys only please and negative guys only... I am regularly tested and was 9 weeks ago and all clear for everything else.

(Sorry I know it is shallow and beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please do not be offended if you are not my type and are not invited)"
    Party at Prospero's house?

LOL... er no way Seanchai.... NOT my thing at all

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    LOL... er no way Seanchai.... NOT my thing at all
    That's not what you sai..... er right... ok.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

my fantasy would be to be king of the world so i can have sex on demand at any time with any woman i want.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Wendy - for you, well.....almost anything

1 out of 1 members liked this post.