Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Miss TS International

http://missts2005.moonfruit.com/

PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES:

Aruba, Colombia, India, Ireland, Pakistan, Philippines, Mexico, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom and Venezuela.

The pagent 2005 results:

National Costume Top 5 Ranking

1. Miss Thailand
    2. Miss Pakistan
    3. Miss Colombia
    4. Miss India
    5. Miss Mexico

Fetish/Fantasy Top 5 Ranking

1. Miss Pakistan
    2. Miss Venezuela
    3. Miss Thailand
    4. Miss India
    5. Miss Colombia

Lingerie Top 5 Ranking

1. Miss Thailand
    2. Miss Venezuela
    3. Miss Pakistan
    4. Miss Colombia
    5. Miss Mexico

Evening Wear Top 5 Ranking

1. Miss Pakistan
    2. Miss Thailand
    3. Miss Colombia
    4. Miss Mexico
    5. Miss Venezuela

Finals: Miss Pakistan was crowned as Miss TS International

Runners Up:

Miss Thailand 1st runner up

Miss Colombia 2nd runner up

Miss Venezuela 3rd runner up
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Unfortunately there are no entry for USA, Brazil, Japan, Korea, Neatherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece etc.

Hopefully this TS pageant catches on.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Their are no loosers in that contest. Thanks for the post.

Professional Poster

I hope that does catch on.

Professional Poster

Speaking as one of the judges, it was a very close contest and a very enjoyable evening. This year's contest takes place on the last sunday in November. Details are on the website

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    QUESTION: HOW DOES MISS PAKISTAN NOT GET HER HEAD CHOPPED OFF IN HER COUNTRY.....TALK TO ANYONE WHO LIVED IN A MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY ESPECIALLY PAKISTAN WHICH IS KNOWN FOR BEING ANTI GAY...HELL WOMEN HAVE NO RIGHTS MUCH LESS SEEING A WOMAN THAT WAS ONCE A MAN.......HEY, DONT GET ME WRONG MISS PAKISTAN LOOKS FANTASTIC AND IKE A REAL LADY BUT IN ALL REALITY SHE IS NOT...HOW CAN SHE PULL THAT OFF IN SUCH A RELIGOUS FANATICAL COUNTRY SUCH AS PAKISTAN....YO GODBLESS HER, BUT SHE MUST HAVE COME FROM A RICH FAMILY THAT GETS LEFT ALONE.....
    I understand that this is a retorical question, so I'll give you a retorical answer.........why ask why?????

Junior Poster

Default Re: Miss TS International

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl

Miss Venezuela 3rd runner up
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    If I were a judge and it was based on looks alone, I would have voted for Carmentina Velasquez. Wow!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Miss TS International

Quote Originally Posted by BottomBoySlave
    If I were a judge and it was based on looks alone, I would have voted for Carmentina Velasquez. Wow!
    I agree with you BottomBoySlave. You got a good eye..I also thought she was the prettiest/glammed up of the 4. But if youre talking about looking "natural" like a real genetic girl..Miss Pakistan's youthful allure's got it in the bag over sultry Miss Venezuela IMO.

As for Miss Thailand and Miss Colombia..Ive seen better looking Thai and Colombian TS girls (they both looked old and tired). LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Mega, I think trannies are more accepted there than gay men are by a good margin.

Professional Poster

Mega, I can't understand why you are having a rant at the girls who took part in this competition and other peoples opinions of them. Believe me Carmentina Velasquez is a lot better looking in real life than in her pictures. While she was on stage in each round I was sitting about 4 feet away from her. She is a beautiful woman. Also the results are not arrived at on looks alone. The final round is a question and answer round where they are judged on intellect. There are also 6 judges who are guaranteed to view each contestant in a different light.
    Finally I think all the girls should be congratulated for having the courage to stand up in front of a room full of strangers to be viewed and judged.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    BRO , EVERYONE IS ENTITTLED TO THIER OPINION BUT PLEASE....THE GIRL YOU JUST POSTED LOOKS SO TRANNY-ISH WITH ALL THAT SHIT PUMPED IN HER FACE , YOU CAN NOT EVEN DARE TO COMPARE HER WITH THE GIRL THAT WON....THATS A CRIME TO EVEN THINK THAT.....THE GIRL THAT WON LOOKS LIKE A REAL GRL, THAT GIRL YOUR GOGGA OVER LOOKS LIKE AN OLDER WEATHERED TRANNY WITH A PUMPED FACE...PLEASE....ITS NOT REALLY A MATTER OF TASTE, BE REAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU TAKE TO YOUR FAMILY BARBACUE....NOT THAT SURGED FACE RAG THAT YOU JUST POSTED OVER THE REALNESS OF THE GIRL THAT WON....MY GOD!!!!

MAYBE ITS ME.....MAYBE IM WRONG BUT I LIKE THE TRANNY AS MY MATE, TO BE PART OF MY FAMILY AND BE IN MY LIFE.....THAT DICK SHIT AND EXOTIC SEXY SHIT MEANS SHIT TO ME.......A CARE ABOUT THE GIRL HERSELF & HER NATURAL FEMININITY AS WELL AS HER REALNESS ...BUT...I DO-NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HER EXOTIC LOOK OR WHAT IS IN HER PANTS....YO', GO ON ERO'S THAT SHIT IS A DIME A DOZEN.....ANYONE CAN GET THAT FOR A FEW BUCKS...NO BIG DEAL, NO ACCOMPLISHMENT.....FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!
    I agree with Mega, and I WISH the United States was in on this competition because in the States alone I can think of countless TS' walking around that blow the winner away, definately the runner up and the 3rd placer.........................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ