Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Default Re: The "BOTTOM" line...

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    We're talking about people who fetishize penis and could care less who it is attached to as long as they could be considered a feminine person.
    Who are these much mentioned cock-hounds, whose only goal is dick? I'm not so sure they exist. If I only wanted dick, why would I bother with TS? There are far more gay dudes out there who are more than happy to provide some dick. It can't be that they're closet-cases, as many girls on here have said, dating and being with t-girls is more stigmatized than just being gay. Why would a gay dude go through all the trouble only to be denied the masculinity he's attracted to?

Last edited by BluegrassCat; 01-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    Who are these much mentioned cock-hounds, whose only goal is dick? I'm not so sure they exist. If I only wanted dick, why would I bother with TS? There are far more gay dudes out there who are more than happy to provide some dick. It can't be that they're closet-cases, as many girls on here have said, dating and being with t-girls is more stigmatized than just being gay. Why a gay dude go through all the trouble only to be denied the masculinity he's attracted to?
    Baby steps.

Furthermore, some of us aren't as detectable as your comment would indicate.

~BB~

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    Who are these much mentioned cock-hounds, whose only goal is dick? I'm not so sure they exist. If I only wanted dick, why would I bother with TS?
    because you can get the dick and still plead being "straight". after all, she's a woman, and you could careless what's between her legs right?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

gay men like men.

transwomen are not men. transwomen are males, but not men.

q.e.d. gay men generally are not attracted to women.

easy so far right?

non gay men may like other men or women (where the woman can be female or male)

non gay men that do not like other men are straight men.

non gay men that DO like other men as well as women are bisexual.

I am fairly certain that no one will debate the above statements.

but...

non gay men that do not like other men but do like transwomen (the members of the forum) are the only ones that really don't like their place in the sexual-continuum label game while the members of the groups above are generally fine with it. Hmm....I wonder where the problems lie...with the labels as a whole or just within the one group that dislikes it.

transwomen will always be males but they still remain women.

i really don't understand why it is so difficult to separate genetic sex and gender....to separate the act of sex/orgasm from the idea of genetic sex.

if you have a cock and suck a cock, that is and always will be a homosexual act.
    if you have a vag and eat a vag, that is and always will be a homosexual act.
    plain and simple.

that you engage in sexual acts of pleasure that are defined as homosexual does not make you a homosexual. its the same as eating cardboard in church on sunday. eating the wafer is an act a catholic would do but it doesn't mean you are a catholic.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Do all you ladies agree with that?

Are you comfortable with the notion that no matter what you do, a man is homosexual if they have sex with you?

Seems controversial to me. But I am not a transsexual so will concede my thoughts to your informed opinions...

I think Jamie is definitely wrong on one level because homosexuality is also the attraction to a person of your own sex. Therefore an attraction to a t-girl shouldn't necessarily equate to homosexuality if that t-girl looks incredibly feminine.
    Kinda depends on the guys reasons on why he's attracted to me and how he really sees me.I've def been with guys and you can tell it was more about the dick.there was no attention payed to the feminine areas of my body or attributes.to me that's a bit gay-ish
    I also been with guys who payed attention to my totality as a woman and that's always great.even if they may show some attention to my cock they're still straight cause I'm not a man.I'm a woman.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    The problem with labels is essentially a problem with words/definitions so let's break the actual words/definitions down and maybe try to make some sense of this.

A homosexual is a person who has an attraction to the same sex.

A transgendered person is someone who has changed their gender but not necessarily their sex.

A transsexual person is someone who has changed their sex and most likely their gender in a way that most closely resembles the classical assignment one would expect of their physical sex.

Seems to me if we are talking purely about sexuality then sex is really the only operative word and gender has absolutely nothing to do with the equation. This means that if you're physical sex is that of a male and you partake in sexual activities that involve male sexual genitalia then you are in fact engaging in a homosexual activity, regardless of the other parties gender.

I could see a guy taking issue with being told that they are attracted to someone of the same gender as it would imply that you are attracted to a gender role that they in fact aren't. It's a mislabel.

But being told that you are a homosexual seems completely legitimate as we are only talking about two people's (same) physical sex.

What's troubling is that being called a homosexual is somehow perceived as being less than desirable and in fact an a full on insult to most men who find themselves in this type of situation. I've known many homosexuals in my 33 years - not one of them has led me to believe that their homosexuality had anything to do with whether or not they were a disagreeable person. So I don't understand what's so bad about being called a homosexual... it's seems as arbitrary as saying that you don't want to be called an omnivore or a truck driver or a person who likes the color blue.

(As an aside: I am not excluded from homosexual labels - because, you know... logic.)

Agree ...

Any guy sucking, taking or fantasizing of a masculine/cock is NOT straight. Don't come up with this bs to TS's "but am straight" No, you aren't. Either your bi, pan-sexual,confuse, or gay. Some gays also happen to like TS's, i heard stories. You guys don't fit the straight label upon straight ppl. Theres nothing feminine of a cock.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamiethewild; 01-30-2013 at 11:11 PM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    gay men like men.

transwomen are not men. transwomen are males, but not men.

q.e.d. gay men generally are not attracted to women.

easy so far right?

non gay men may like other men or women (where the woman can be female or male)

non gay men that do not like other men are straight men.

non gay men that DO like other men as well as women are bisexual.

I am fairly certain that no one will debate the above statements.

but...

non gay men that do not like other men but do like transwomen (the members of the forum) are the only ones that really don't like their place in the sexual-continuum label game while the members of the groups above are generally fine with it. Hmm....I wonder where the problems lie...with the labels as a whole or just within the one group that dislikes it.

transwomen will always be males but they still remain women.

i really don't understand why it is so difficult to separate genetic sex and gender....to separate the act of sex/orgasm from the idea of genetic sex.

if you have a cock and suck a cock, that is and always will be a homosexual act.
    if you have a vag and eat a vag, that is and always will be a homosexual act.
    plain and simple.

that you engage in sexual acts of pleasure that are defined as homosexual does not make you a homosexual. its the same as eating cardboard in church on sunday. eating the wafer is an act a catholic would do but it doesn't mean you are a catholic.
    Actually I'm not male.i may not be female either.however there are major biological difference between me and you

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Actually I'm not male.i may not be female either.however there are major biological difference between me and you
    genetically speaking, most people are one of xx or xy with less than 1/ 2 of a percent having klinefelter syndrome. if you are one of the latter group, then my post doesn't apply to you.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

I think this is an issue of sexual orientation not sexual identity, but only partly so. Being attracted to a trans woman (in her entirety, mind body and soul) is not homosexual. Being attracted to the penis, making a fetish of our penis, and/or interacting sexually with our penis is a homosexual act. Ultimately there's nothing wrong with participating in homosexual activities. I call foul at the chasers which I define as a person who only has sex and/or make a fetish of transsexuals and refuse to openly date us, as you people are essentially treating us as less than human, just an object of desire. I also don't feel there is a feminine cock, there is having GRS or not, cock in and of itself is masculine.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post

Agree ...

Any guy sucking, taking or fantasizing of a masculine/cock is NOT straight. Don't come up with this bs to TS's "but am straight" No, you aren't. Either your bi, pan-sexual,confuse, or gay. Some gays also happen to like TS's, i heard stories. You guys don't fit the straight label upon straight ppl. Theres nothing feminine of a cock.
    +1. but how about this thread?

btw: also agree with everything rallycola said